Ratings for Dr. Christian Bruckschwaiger

My daughter went to see her family physician Dr Salim Sunderji and was unfortunately met by this stand in Dr Bruckschwaiger. She had a few issues to discuss and he brushed them all away. Her app was for a lump under her arm which he never bothered to examine. My daughter and I left this office very upset and to make matters worse, the receptionist Lyndsay made some accusatory remarks about my daughter, the patient then slammed the door after us creating a big banging noise. I've never witnessed such unprofessionalism from a doctor or receptionist. A terrible experience. I hope OHIP does not pay out for this appointment. If I could rate this doctor a -10 I would.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

When Dr Chris was in practice- he was one of the best- sadly this new Dr Jimenez- is running the office like an urgent care center- staff are stressed and rude- was a long term patient of Dr Chris. Dr Jimenez had let our whole family go- due to questioning how he is running his office and wait time is 2-3 hrs wait. Oh how we all miss Dr Chris.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Bruckschwaiger has been my family doctor for 25 years, and is OUTSTANDING!!! He takes the time to get to know you and make sure that all your questions and concerns are answered. He treats my entire family, and everyone notes how lucky we are to have such an amazing doctor. It will be a sad day when he retires!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr.B is a great doctor. You can almost always get an appointment the same day, and I have never waited for more than 20 minutes. He not very chatty, but always listens. He is not quick to medicate - which I love. My favourite thing about Dr.B is how he is with my baby daughter. He is so gentle and sweet in taking care of her, and has no problems trying to calm her if she is upset. He even came to visit us in the hospital when she was born. My whole family sees Dr.B,and we all think he is amazing. I am so glad he is our doctor!!!! :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I've seen him for 17 years and found him to be very helpful, sincere and kind. Several people left comments about how he may not be as helpful as he could. I'd like to add that conversation is always a two-way street and that doctors rely on input and direct feedback from patients for appropriate diagnoses.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

When we first started going he was very helpful, but over the years I have found he doesn't take the time to really understand his patience and work with them..rather to see how many he can get through the door..I get more help walking into a emerg than my own Dr. The staff also seem to have there favourite..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Bruckswaiger is a horrible doctor as the previous poster said. And as someone else said before, always get a second opinion. This man wouldn't know his arse from a hole in the ground! Let alone a sign of skin cancer from a mole.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Terrible and arrogant doctor. Some years ago, I needed to get a physical done and I had some questions and concerns, which of course were brushed off and ignored. He seemed more concerned with just getting rid of me than anything else. In late 1999, my mother came down with a serious illness which caused her to bloat in the stomach. He did nothing and sent her home. When her condition got worse, she went in again and waited. When he finally seen her he said something to the extent of "Oh, you're still here? You can go to the hospital now". Not so much as an offer to call her a cab or a family member that could give a ride. She passed away barely three months later from cancer. If he's too blind to see something that serious, then he really has no business at all practicing medicine. Far as I'm concerned, if he's that incompetent, his license should be stripped entirely.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Helpful and knowledgeable. His office always gets me and my family in the same day if needed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

He is very good at what you want to get done, but you have to be very specific about your problems. Ive had no problems with him and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009