Ratings for Dr. Carin Swartz

Dr Swartz us the best in Alberta. She takes her time with you and really listens. She also has to put up with the bs of male doctors ( Ponoka & Wetaskiwin). #1 in my books.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

BEST EVER Doctor. I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have seen Swartz pretty much my whole life, and I love love love her. She cares not only about your health but your personal life as well, she treats you like a human being and not just someone to make money off of. If you have a concern she looks into it. Doesn't matter how ridiculous it is. She has a great personality, friendly caring and funny! She's more like a family friend then my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Swartz in amazing, I hope she starts practicing again soon! We really miss her:)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

she is the best doctor that i ever had she did so much for me i wish i can find her and she would com e backi really mis miss her

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. She cares and remembers things most doctors wouldn't. She will do what is best for her patient even if it upsets other doctors to do so.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr Swartz has been my doctor since she first started practicing in Ponoka! I love her, she is very caring, always searches for the causes of any issues, and sends you for tests and to see specialists if required. As long as she practices medicine in Alberta, she will always be our family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

amazing, kind, caring....She knows her stuff and if you need a specialist, she finds you one. She is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

One of the most amazing doctors I have ever had. She fights for her patients, she listens, and genuinely cares. If not for her I would not be alive. If not for her I would have never had my beautiful baby girl.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

By far the best Dr I have ever had in my 44 years! She is very caring and considerate and is definitely on our side.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015