Ratings for Dr. G.S. Grewal

I have had a great relationship with Dr Grewel. He seems to care about my teeth more than other dentists and works out the best and most cost effective strategy to keep them healthy. He's personable, and very knowledgable. Ignore the other ratings and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Highly recommend this dentist. After years of having terrible dentists he has cured me of my dental phobia. Kind, knowledgeable and skilled. My family is so happy to have switched to him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would not recommend this dentist. He speaks to his patients quite condensendingly, make rude remarks, his professionalism is lacking and he overbooks and leaves patients waiting for extended times. His conversations with his assistants can be quite innapropriate, opinionated and offensive and patient care is lacking. Money is evidently more important than client care. You will be treated as just another bum in the seat and not as a valued client.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This dr told me that I had the teeth of an 80 year old made me feel very uncomfortable . Next time he pulled out one of my filling s and said oh that came out way to easy.... Not cool when I wasn't there for that reason. I won't go back!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

If I could give 0 for punctuality, it would be generous. Only in it for the money as he overbooks and keeps patients waiting way too long.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Great experience today. Very relaxing. They only judged me a little for not flossing, lol! All the staff seems happy and willing to help.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have had countless problems at the Wellington dental clinic. To list a few, Dr. Grewal is very unprofessional, he enjoys talking badly about the dental assistants and belittling them, he talks about inappropriate things such as women's bodies, his wife who works as a receptionist has yelled at me over the phone, he over charged me for denture work. Definitely wouldn't recommend, they have cause me a lot of stress. I now go to Heather for dentures at Eagle Point dental, everyone there is friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I have had many dentists over the years which has led to a phobia of dentists as some were really bad. Dr. Grewal is hands down the best dentist I have ever encountered. He fixed some of the messes made by my last dentist, he explains everything, check you are okay during the procedure. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I like to know what's going on and I find Dr. Grewal to be informative as to what procedures, options I have before I give him the go ahead. Been going to him for over 5 years now with no problems.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I wouldn't use him again. I have to agree with all the others

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. G.S. Grewal's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC