Ratings for Dr. Edgard Arcia

I been going to this doctors for about 15 years never had a problem with him. I know there’s not many good comments about him but I personally have never had issue with him until recently. I became pregnant and I’m currently 4 months pregnant..I guess my issue is not so much with the doctor but with his receptionist Julia. Who is supper incompetent and I still don’t know why she’s still there. I been waiting for a referral to see a specialist gynaecologist and obstetrician for month now! And is not like I didn’t give them the information right away. I’m only 5 months away from having my baby and still haven’t had any check up or anything. I can’t believe she plays with someone’s health like that. Doesn’t care at all. Always saying lies about why she hasn’t sent the referral. I decided to go to a walk-in clinic today and ask them to send the referral. They sent it right away infront of me, it’s sad to see that I’m getting better attention from a walk-in doctor than my own family doctor. Julia is completely incompetent for her job and DOES NOT care about people, she’s rude and always makes people feel like they are under her. I love my doctor but with her as a receptionist it’s making me double think things. She’s put me through so much stress during the time that I’m supposed to be the most relax and happy.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Unprofessional service, nothing is done for clients in a timely manner, complete disregard, appears to take advantage of those who cannot speak English. HUGE issue with extra fees being billed that he also bills OHIP.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Everything is just terrible, doctor's qualities time, customer service. Treatment effectiveness and follow ups are just so bad that you feel you have no doctor

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

If he can't take care of his self how can treat patients. Always in bad mood, obese, stressed, looks like an addict or sick

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The only way you can get on their " high priority list" is by showing them the " mula" that´ s all this doctor and his staff care about. The doctor is very unprofessional, he is not just plain rude, but he is also a person who is taking lots of advantage of refugees and people who need letters or forms completed by him (" Services NOT covered by the Ministry of Health" ). Without the money in hand, you will get a 1m.43 seconds appointment in 4-6 wks(if lucky). You need to kiss his ass after you´ ve paid him for " other services NOT covered" so he can actually complete them, and don´ t you even dare in harrassing him or his staff with phone calls, he would tell you to get another doctor. I just love his sensitivity and his commitment to his oath. Dr. Arcia would be very successful as a **** in the United States, why don´ t you go back there Dr. Arcia?. Thank you Ministry of Health for creating this monster.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

he and his staff are horroble they only care about money they makeyou feel misserable

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Doctor does not even take the time to examine you he only has time to send you a lot of prescriptions without knowing the root of your problems

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Arcia and his team are very helpful. He has always taken care of my family's health,so I think he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Worst doctor ever! He clearly does not know anything about medicine. He treats his patients in a terrible way. Whenever you need an specialist, he will refuse to send you. He never takes the time to examine you. You can easily wait for one hour in the waiting room. He is not professional. He thinks he knows everything, but he is a complete ignorant. He is a risk for public health

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008