Ratings for Dr. Antonio Belda

Dr. Belda is absolutely fantastic. We saw him at the London office and took the time to chat with us. We never felt rushed and he was able to help us.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

my daughter saw Dr. Belda today and he was excellent. My daughter has been struggling with allergies and he was patient and answered all our questions. When we left we feel as if we had a plan that would help her after seeing many doctors that couldnt.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Belda since the 1980's and has always been great. Now our son goes to him. And he makes our son feel at ease and we never have to wait long. Our son has a sever tree nut allergy and has been most helpful in teaching us about food allergies. Giving us booklets to being home. And even answered questions when my sister in law came to see how the tests are done. He always answers my questions . Very friendly and his staff is great too. Our son looks forward to going every year.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Our appointment was at his Belleville clinic. Staff was ok. Dr. Belda’s services were completely inadequate and his ability to dispense any kind useful medical care inept. I wish that I had checked his background before our visit; as I’ve since found, not only these scary and very accurate reviews; I was horrified to find that he had been reprimanded by the Ontario Board of Physicians for what most people would call a history of dangerous prescription fraud. I think OHIP should get refunds for his lack of service. Lastly, I can’t believe that I referred to him a doctor; he in no way deserves that title or the privileges that come with it and, hope that you were able to find this information before it was too late.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Extremely welcoming bedside manner. Explained results and answered questions thoroughly. Was able to see my stepson quickly after referral as well. Was amazing with him also! I highly recommend Doctor Belda and wouldn’t hesitate to refer him!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

After 20 years of going from one specialist to another. Dr .Belda correctly diagnosed my wife's extreme outbreaks of hives in one visit. He explained everything to us, provided a specific diet fir my wife's. Follow-up app, to-day after the initial visit 6 months ago. Her outbreak of hives had dismissive to only 1 or 2 episodes. Our appointment was at 11:00 he saw us at 10:45.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

i mean, he's the only guy available in the Quinte area. his staff is nice enough. you do get tested for specific proteins requested ...but he really doesn't explain the results in any detail , hands you a script for an epipen and sends you on your way. You feel in the dark...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Belda...if you have an appointment with this guy phone your GP and get a booking with someone else. Wait time = one hour!!! With an anxious child that can be an eternity. Nurse does all the work. Dr. Belda came in and out of the office 3 times. The last time, he handed me a piece of paper and tells me to read this over and off he went. Are you kidding me!!!! Not once did HE ASK ME A QUESTION. Run quick!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Could've done the test at local hospital with a regular nurse who then could've sent th result to Mr. Belda. He was hardly a person to call doctor. He didn't explain anything nor did he feel the need to meet us. What happened is Belda ordered his nurse to do the test. She completed the prick test and waited for the results and took off to hand it straigh to Belda. Belda came back into the room, for not more than a second, to hand me know paper printed off from work Internet explaining what I MIGHT BE diagnosed with. He was very sarcastic talking while walking away. Also, this was a 5 hour drive to go see him when a general practitioner gave me more answers and already stated what I most likely had. But to summarize, I still don't know what's happening nor do I know how to prevent another reaction.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I am a nurse in Thunder Bay where doctor Belda has a clinic. He was able to identify my problem of anaphylaxis which only happened when I Excercise after eating foods I was allergic. Nobody could figure out my problem. Now I can continue with my normal life without any fears. Very smart.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015