Ratings for Dr. Rocky Moise

Had minor surgery preformed by him. Didn’t feel a thing. Would use him again in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Absolute professional. When I expressed a concern, the doctor came out to see me personally. Explained in easy to understand terms. I felt that I was in expert hands.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr.Moise was very professional and kind when i had to have emergency surgery because my gulblatter was necrotic and full of stones. I was rushed down to comox from port hardy in agonizing pain only to be kicked out of the er twice because the CT scan didn't show anything wrong. The next morning I had to go to a walk in clinic where the doctor ordered a emergency ultrasound and er care. They did the ultrasound right away but made me wait for four hours in the waiting room in agonizing pain still. My brothers girlfriend called the hospital admin and told her what was going on and theu had me in a bed and jelped my pain within fifteen mins and Dr. Moise checked my ultrasound results and had me in surgery within the hour it seemd like. I am very thankful to Dr.Moise for saving me and treating me very seriously. He explained everything to me and was very kind. I feel he is a good man and a outstanding Doctor

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I found Dr. Moise to be kind and helpful both times he did procedures on me. He explained the procedure and what I could expect post op. I was impressed because I don't expect surgeons to hold my hand and be anything more than professional. They do many surgeries and really don't have time to "become friends" with patients. That is what your family doctor does. I had major kidney surgery at Vanc. General Hosp. and met with my surgeon several times over 6 months. It was all business and he saved my life. That's good enough for me!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Thank you for your help and for being very straight forward. I highly recommend you. Great doctor

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Moise has done three surgeries on me and all were very successful. He listens to any concerns that you have and addresses them and will show you on the computer to explain what he is telling you. He takes very good and serious care of you while you are in the hospital and the nursing staff speak very highly of him which is a good sign.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Just had my gull bladder removed.....poor communication skills in his office but was much better when I had the surgery, plus the surgery was successful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Arrogant in the extreme. Refused to get cancer Center opinion despite this being standard of care. Said he was the only one who could do this surgery. Failed to visit in postop emerg visit despite serious postop complications. Patient died 12 days postop. Surgical misadventure likely. Severe bleeding. No autopsy ordered. Death from natural causes was ridiculous conclusion. So not go to this surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I need several abdominal surgeries, diagnosed by Dr.Moise, and have not gotten any as yet. Have been seeing many doctors and surgeons, and saw Dr. Moise a few times without any help. He said he could not do the larger part, and refused to refer me to a surgeon who could, and without a referral, no work will be done. I have been suffering since 2007, waiting..... He also prevented my seeing abdominal specialist I was referred to by a clinic. This is very strange to me. I would not trust him to do any of my surgery now.. Not sure what he is capable of.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Where do I begin, these surgeons get well paid for every procedure they do. I mean that is how they earn their wages. This doctor is so pompous and arrogant and has only one opinion his own. I feel so sorry for these poor men. I think they just loose touch with the human side of the patient.I observed this doctor treat my husband so badly that I refuse to deal with him. We are now shopping in Campbell River for a more compassionate doctor. I wish people would wake up and stop treating their doctor like God......ask next time how much this procedure costs

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Rocky Moise's Credentials

Davis Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)