Ratings for Dr. Rocky Moise

Had my stomach surgery on September 5 2018 and I have bad anxiety and he made everything go smooth and made me laugh a bit before I was out under .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Have known Dr Moise for many years. Trust his opinion, like his bedside manner and and his willingness to keep me informed and listen to me.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

He was my surgeon in Ontario .... His attention to me in the office and the surgery date was much higher than I could rate him here .... He also did surgery on my wife .... nothing but top shelf service from this man .... It was a sad day to see him leave .... God's speed on your journey

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Excellent doctor and surgeon. Professional and compassionate, listens, communicates clearly and effectively. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Had minor surgery preformed by him. Didn’t feel a thing. Would use him again in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Absolute professional. When I expressed a concern, the doctor came out to see me personally. Explained in easy to understand terms. I felt that I was in expert hands.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr.Moise was very professional and kind when i had to have emergency surgery because my gulblatter was necrotic and full of stones. I was rushed down to comox from port hardy in agonizing pain only to be kicked out of the er twice because the CT scan didn't show anything wrong. The next morning I had to go to a walk in clinic where the doctor ordered a emergency ultrasound and er care. They did the ultrasound right away but made me wait for four hours in the waiting room in agonizing pain still. My brothers girlfriend called the hospital admin and told her what was going on and theu had me in a bed and jelped my pain within fifteen mins and Dr. Moise checked my ultrasound results and had me in surgery within the hour it seemd like. I am very thankful to Dr.Moise for saving me and treating me very seriously. He explained everything to me and was very kind. I feel he is a good man and a outstanding Doctor

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I found Dr. Moise to be kind and helpful both times he did procedures on me. He explained the procedure and what I could expect post op. I was impressed because I don't expect surgeons to hold my hand and be anything more than professional. They do many surgeries and really don't have time to "become friends" with patients. That is what your family doctor does. I had major kidney surgery at Vanc. General Hosp. and met with my surgeon several times over 6 months. It was all business and he saved my life. That's good enough for me!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Thank you for your help and for being very straight forward. I highly recommend you. Great doctor

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Moise has done three surgeries on me and all were very successful. He listens to any concerns that you have and addresses them and will show you on the computer to explain what he is telling you. He takes very good and serious care of you while you are in the hospital and the nursing staff speak very highly of him which is a good sign.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015