Ratings for Dr. Asha Jain

I have never been so disappointed in Dr. Jain. Every single time I bring my daughter there for a check-up, it is an awful experience, not to mention she is always running an hour behind. When I make the appointment to be first thing in the morning, she is not in the office and is always running at least a half hour behind. She does not wash her hands before she sees my daughter, or wears gloves. My daughter was sent to an allergist & dermotologist because she thought that she had scabbies (which was horrifying to even imagine she could have something like that) when in fact all my daughter had was eczema. She has absolutely no idea what she is talking about and I am happy to say we will no longer be seeing her. She needs to retire. The only upside is her one assistant, Gladis. She is the sweetest woman, very kind, understanding and caring. Dr. Jain should take a page out of her assistants book.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

She is really a wonderful doctor for kids Having lot of patience and also knowledge about the kids came from other country

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

My twins have been visiting her since they were out of the neo-natal care....One of the most caring Pediatrician ever seen. Since she is old, she has very very good amount of experience. Never had a waiting in the last 3.5years. Staff has been very kind. I always get an immediate appointment....never made us wait. She responds to all the calls any time of the day or night. Really a wonderful doctor...In fact my girls love her & call her "Docy".

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

My daughter has a large lump on her knee (benign tumor, we found out by seeing an ortho) when Dr. Jain looked at it, in front of my daughter, she said "Oh my god, I have NEVER seen THAT before" Talk about freaking out a 9 year old...she is rude, her staff is rude.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I was a patient of hers for about twenty years and never found another doctor as caring as her. She is very thorough, always on time, and will do anything to help you feel better.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Asha Jain's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hazlet, NJ