Ratings for Dr. Christoph Kind

I feel Dr. Kind has really helped me understand and treat some life long health issues. I am experiencing much more steady energy and a sense of well being since I have worked with him. I felt he listened and understood my health issues.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr, Kind is a great Dr. If you have the common cold.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Warm and kind doctor with an encyclopedic knowledge of the poisons in my house, especially my cosmetics. He even traveled to Oslo, Norway, to spread his knowledge to my friends and family. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

It's time for this man to retire. He is lazy, lacks knowledge and is driven by money. There are Plenty of naturopaths with passion in courtenay. I would pass on Dr Kind if you want to regain your health. He has lost his passion.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The only reason Dr Kind is ever not punctual is because he is not rushing the previous patient. I would not want to be rushed either. Make time to have to wait as part of your appointment and understand. Dr Kind is not a regular Dr, not is the time to wait and especially the time he takes with patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

A Dr. with an excellent bedside manners, so refreshing and necessary in the age where medicine ignores the soul. May not be punctual, this is a good thing folks, it means he will spend the time with you, he needs to. This is so much more important then timelines and of course a sign of proper professional priority, on his part and intention.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr.Kind is by far the best and most trustworthy medical advisor I've ever come across. My ailments range from major anxiety to cancer, and he has helped me all the way. I consider Christoph both a trusted doctor and a friend. I recommend him to anyone, no matter what the ailment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

He needs to have respect for patient's time - waiting for 45 minutes past appointment time is not acceptable. I had to get back to work and this was very stressful for me. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Awesome Doctor! I've had lots over the years, ontological and non, he's my favourite so far.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Christoph Kind's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source