Ratings for Dr. Christoph Kind

It's time for this man to retire. He is lazy, lacks knowledge and is driven by money. There are Plenty of naturopaths with passion in courtenay. I would pass on Dr Kind if you want to regain your health. He has lost his passion.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The only reason Dr Kind is ever not punctual is because he is not rushing the previous patient. I would not want to be rushed either. Make time to have to wait as part of your appointment and understand. Dr Kind is not a regular Dr, not is the time to wait and especially the time he takes with patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

A Dr. with an excellent bedside manners, so refreshing and necessary in the age where medicine ignores the soul. May not be punctual, this is a good thing folks, it means he will spend the time with you, he needs to. This is so much more important then timelines and of course a sign of proper professional priority, on his part and intention.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr.Kind is by far the best and most trustworthy medical advisor I've ever come across. My ailments range from major anxiety to cancer, and he has helped me all the way. I consider Christoph both a trusted doctor and a friend. I recommend him to anyone, no matter what the ailment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

He needs to have respect for patient's time - waiting for 45 minutes past appointment time is not acceptable. I had to get back to work and this was very stressful for me. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Awesome Doctor! I've had lots over the years, ontological and non, he's my favourite so far.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I found Dr.Kind through a referal of mine from Victoria who is a bi-chemist. He was the only name she had given me. He is very knowledgeable and caring, someone who actually listens to you and gives you reasons rather than a prescription. So far it has been a great experience and with the patients I've come acrosss at his clinic they have been with him for a long, long time. Janice his front end person is really efficient and also caring. The last visit someone who was a flouitist came in and was playing while I was having my chelation therapy. what a touch!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Impressed overall. We waited an hour for the first visit but he was more prompt the following times. A bit slow in ordering tests but takes his time to explain things so we understand them. Very nice man.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Kind is a compassionate and caring doctor. If you have any ailments that traditional doctors can't help with, Dr. Kind is the person to advise you. 0.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007