Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sloan

Please please please believe every bad review you read about this doctor. I would find someone else to go to and not trust a word he has to say. He has a captive market in the Region... If your dr refers you there say no thank you!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very rude office staff! We will go back but only because we had to wait months to get in.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Very rude receptionist!!!!!!!!Never will come back.......

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

"Fantastic Staff, comfortable atmosphere, and quality service. The first time I came, I was nervous and worried. So many times I have been left full of questions or confused by what I am told. Most places can make you feel like an idiot for not knowing the field language. Not here, the staff's communication was exceptional. The Customer Service alone is enough to keep coming back. Dr. Sloan just raises the bar on patient care. He is informative and very thorough. I feel at ease in their care. Today, I purchased some of their new cosmetic skin care & booked some Botox! I never thought I'd be this brave! You cannot go wrong with choosing Niagara Dermatology Centre! ~ Elizabeth O'Driscoll

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sloan for many years for a chronic skin condition. He has always been very knowledgable, provided excellent care to myself and my husband. His staff are warm and accommodating and I feel very well taken care of in his office. I recently took the opportunity to try some of the cosmetic procedures in the office - I am so happy with the subtle line reduction Dr Sloan was able to give me with Botox injections. I feel like the new me!! Thanks Dr Sloan

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Sloan now for several years. I first started to see him for acne and now I do see him for some cosmetic procedures. I am shocked to see some of the negative reviews on this site. Some people are honestly clueless when it comes to skin conditions. These types of things can be very quickly diagnosed by a visual examination and there is no need for long drawn out conversations. If you need long a conversation with a specialist it is a psychiatrist that you should be seeing and not a dermatologist. Thank you Dr Sloan and his wonderful staff for your great service over the years. You are a very skilled Botox injector and I cannot wait for you to bring in a skin product line!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

My father had extensive skin cancer and dr Sloan has been his derm for 10 years. Excellent clinical care and great personality. Bravo. Thank u so much.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I can't believe these negative reviews. My family and I have been seeing dr Sloan for years and he and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. Thorough, kind and very efficient. One of the best Botox injectors in area. Obviously it is only the complainers who come to this site. Thanks for all you have done for us.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I just wanted to thank Dr. Sloan for all his hard work. He has been a godsent to our family. He was able to help Us when no one else could. I cannot say enough good things about the man. Great doctor. He has a great sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

This guy needs to quit or retire!!! Terrible advice. Let my father in laws leg go far too long and gave a cream that made it worse. His response? Don't use the cream if you don't like it!!! Don't use it? How about telling him what he should do then!! He is not thorough and should not be practicing!!

Submitted February 13, 2016