Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sloan

DON'T COME HERE!! The doc has a new girlfriend ...... dark haired, looks like she was pulled through a wind tunnel backwards & I think she drinks!! Sat for almost an hour, dizzy broad got my name wrong, made fun of it & went back to flirting in the back with sloane....... Someone should let the wife know!! Dave

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been a patient of this doctor for a few years. He is adequate but his staff are well below expectations. Since I had not seen Dr. Sloan for 2 years, his staff demanded that I obtain another referral from my family physician. Really! Then, I could not get an appointment for over a month. I called several times asking whether there were any cancellations - with no response whatsoever. Very unacceptable service.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I am a long time patient of Dr Sloan and he has treated me well over the years, including all his staff. I recently went with my elderly father to an appointment with Dr Sloan and he seems to have a new assistant ( brown haired elderly lady) and she knows nothing!! My poor father needed a referral to a surgeon and he was so confused with this woman I am so glad I was in the room with him. The amount of stuttering that was coming out of her mouth made no sense- all we needed was a piece of paper with surgeons name - but this lady was going on and on about the procedure that she knew nothing about! We couldn't understand what she was saying! No confidence what so ever- thank goodness I had been there to straighten the information out for my father. And to top it off she was trying to sell him a cream that he really didn't need by telling him his skin would be softer after using it!?? When you are going to a surgeon for possible cancer removal you really don't care about how soft your skin is. This woman was a mess, and to top it off she said "well I use it" thinking that would make him want to buy it! Listen lady- if you use it I definitely don't want my father using it- you had awful skin and really shouldn't be promoting any product and definitely not advising about important surgeon appointments and information!! Very disappointed in Dr Sloan for having this woman in contact with patients

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

A wonderful Dr hands down. Gave me excellent advice on my long time skin condition that at last had me clear. The products that he sold me managed to do the trick. I am so grateful that someone could help me. I would highly recommend him and his team. He also did my botox which took years off! Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I can't believe all of the low star reviews! I just saw Dr. Sloan today, his receptionist was very nice, so was the woman who took me to the exam room. Dr. Sloan was very friendly, he listened to my concern, checked out my issue (mark on skin that doubled in size) and assured me it was nothing to worry about. Not once did he try to sell me anything. He even said, if i wanted to remove the mark, it could be done but if i didn't care about how it looked cosmetically then there was no need to remove it. Does that sound like someone who just wants money? no. Anyways, I felt I needed to leave this review because my experience was totally different than what the negative reviews have said. This was my first time visiting him also.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is the "WORST" doctor I have ever seen!!!! The staff is rude but not as rude as Dr. Sloan!!! So sad that Dr. Sloan is so uncaring and so disrespectful. So sad that he lives his life in this manner. So sad that he has lost sight of his role in doctor-patient care. He is in a profession of help and compassion and yet he has absolutely no personal skills. I strongly recommend that you find another dermatologist who is caring and willing to listen. I would never allow him to be my doctor. Never again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Sloan and his staff are amazing. Best derm office I have ever been in. Some of these reviews are nonsense. He has looked after my family with excellent care for a decade Diane Carey. Other people should leave their names when they make a review.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My experience at this office has always been excellent. The staff are pleasant and friendly and Dr Sloan is very knowledgeable and professional. I have found the skin care products to be of excellent quality and I am thrilled with the results So convenient to have all my medical and cosmetic needs met in one location

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Unfriendly staff and doctor. Left my wife and I confused as to what to expect after treatment. Always inquiring if she had insurance. All in all we felt the whole team has lost touch with their patients. No kudos here.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My mother recently went to visit Dr. Sloan for a skin condition. He was extremely rude and abrupt, incorrectly dismissing her medical condition for something else. She heard bad things about Dr. Sloan but decided to try him out anyway because he was able to slot her in within a week (which is likely a telling sign of his inadequacy as a physician). She filled her prescription at a local pharmacist who laughed when she saw that the prescription came from Dr. Sloan. The pharmacist said that many patients leave his office confused and frustrated, and she also mentioned that Dr. Sloan's prescriptions "make no sense and are very confusing."

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017