Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sloan

Excellent office experience from start to finish. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and seen on time. Dr. Sloan was able to diagnose the problem quickly. Also appreciated the convenience of being able to get the non-prescription products that will help my condition.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable- made me feel comfortable during the exam. The staff were very pleasant and efficient. I like that he offers cosmetic services as I would only trust a dermatologist with my skin care needs. He has also brought in an excellent line of products - I have been loving the results. Dr. Sloan and his staff do not push the cosmetic services or products - the medical concerns always come first. I have recommended this office to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

He was not helpfully , he don't spend time OHIP Patient , he like Private Customer because CASH , He don't like poor people!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

A really great physician who knows his stuff. Great bedside manner. Staff are responsive and the office runs efficiently. Does it get any better ?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Fantastic doctor and staff. The office is busy, but I was treated quickly and was given a cream that cleared my problem up in 2 days! I think Dr. Sloan is wonderful. Great sense of humour too!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sloan's for many years. He is efficient and truly a master of his art. The staff at the front desk of his office are always smiling and appear to enjoy their time working for Dr Sloan. It is quite refreshing to see office staff who don't look like they will crumble to pieces if they crack a smile.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I am disappointed to read such negative comments about Dr. Sloan's office. I have been there numerous times over the past few years and have found the staff to be highly efficient and very conscientious about their work.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

My father was in to see Dr. Sloan and he observed a spot that he knew might be melanoma. Even though my father had not noticed this spot nor was it the reason for his visit, my father was immediately referred to a plastic surgeon for removal. The office staff arranged this quickly for him. Are we looking for service like we would expect from a restaurant or hotel; "The customer is always right." In a medical office we are the patient and we can be grateful that we have highly trained professionals willing to help us, especially in a country where any of our medical questions or concerns can be addressed at our convenience with an expert at no additional cost to us personally. Let's remember what we go to a medical office for and what the staff is there for. I in no way mean to excuse rude behaviour, I am just suggesting that we adjust our expectations of what medical office staff is there to do.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Sloan's office for years and I have only good things to say the Doctor and his staff. The doctor worked proficiently and efficiently and his staff were a gift from heaven. My only complaint is that we cannot clone Dr. Sloan and his 4 wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

After seeing Dr. Sloan I refuse to use this website again. All of these negative reviews could not be further from the truth. The character assassination that occurs here is shameful. Dr. Sloan has treated me for 10 years without the slightest problem. I have recently started using their skincare products and I look 20 years younger! I look forward to my next visit. Enough with the baseless slander! This man throws his heart and soul into the skin ailments of the Niagara Region. The Lebron of doctoring.

Dr. Kevin Sloan's Credentials