Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sloan

I had a very embarrassing problem on my private part. Dr. Sloan fixed it! I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Sloan is a great doctor, friendly staff! Dr. Sloan was really able to help me and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Excellent Doctor! His clinic is well run, and efficient. The staff is always pleasant and so is Mrs. Sloan who happens to "NOT" be blonde.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I ATTENDED DR SLOANS OFFICE IN PERSON WITH MY REFERAL STANDING THERE AT THE FRONT COUNTER I OBSERVED A BLONDE WOMAN HIS WIFE YELLING AT AND BERATING ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER IN FRONT OF ME SHE WOULDNT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE ME UNTIL SHE WAS FINISHED SCREAMING AT THIS POOR WOMEN WHEN SHE FINALLY LOOKED UP I TENDERED MY LETTER OF REFERAL TO HER WHICH SHE RIPPED OUT OF MY HAND AND SHE JUST THREW IT INTO A BIN BEHIND HER AND TOLD ME SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME ..... I TOLD HER THIS WAS AN EMERGENCY THEN SHE TOLD ME TO SIT DOWN SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY ANGRY STILL AND SHE JUST IGNORED ME AFTER WAITING HALF HOUR I ASKED THE POOR STAFFER WHO SHE HAD BERRATED FOR HELP SHE WAS VERY PROFESSONAL AND CARING WITHIN TEN MINUTES I WAS TOLD CLARINGLY BY MRS SLOAN TO COME BACK TOMORROW I HAD NO CHOICE SO I DID WELL MY APPOINTMENT WITH DR SLOAN LASTED ABOUT SEVEN MINUTES I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MY SITU TO HIM BUT HE WAS EVEN INTERESTED HE SEEMED TOTALLY UNINTERSTED AND BORED WHEN I TRIED TO INCAPACITATING NATURE OF MY CONDITION HE WROTE A SCRIPT FOR MORE ANTI BIOTICS AND CREAM TAKE FOR TEN DAYS AND NO FOLLOW UP REQUIRED REALLY..I ALREADY HAVE GIVEN FIVE SCRIPTS FOR ANTI BIOTICS AND CREAM BY OTHER OTHER DOCTORS IN THE LAST SIX WEEKS HAVING NO EFFECT ON MY CONDITION HIS DIAGNOSES WAS WRONG AND HIS TREATMENT HARGOURING ON NEGLIGENT CARE AND TREATMENT FURTHERMORE IF MY CONDITION WORSENS OR I SUFFER HEARRING LOSS OR DAMAGES TO MY EARS I AM PUTTING HIM ON NOTICE I WIL BE SEEKING LLEGAL DAMAGES PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF AND YOUR OFFICIALS ACCORDINGLY

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Excellent office experience from start to finish. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist and seen on time. Dr. Sloan was able to diagnose the problem quickly. Also appreciated the convenience of being able to get the non-prescription products that will help my condition.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable- made me feel comfortable during the exam. The staff were very pleasant and efficient. I like that he offers cosmetic services as I would only trust a dermatologist with my skin care needs. He has also brought in an excellent line of products - I have been loving the results. Dr. Sloan and his staff do not push the cosmetic services or products - the medical concerns always come first. I have recommended this office to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

He was not helpfully , he don't spend time OHIP Patient , he like Private Customer because CASH , He don't like poor people!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

A really great physician who knows his stuff. Great bedside manner. Staff are responsive and the office runs efficiently. Does it get any better ?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Fantastic doctor and staff. The office is busy, but I was treated quickly and was given a cream that cleared my problem up in 2 days! I think Dr. Sloan is wonderful. Great sense of humour too!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sloan's for many years. He is efficient and truly a master of his art. The staff at the front desk of his office are always smiling and appear to enjoy their time working for Dr Sloan. It is quite refreshing to see office staff who don't look like they will crumble to pieces if they crack a smile.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016