Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sloan

A lot of silly reviews Dr sloan is extremely competent and kind.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Was referred to him regarding mole which showed melanoma and family doctor wanted it and area around it removed and checked. He entered the office said this is very serious, the sun is not your friend and I am referring you to a plastic surgeon. They will set you up with an oncologist. He was rude and dismissive. I contacted my family doctor today to let them know he’s an a__? Not going back they are setting me up with a doctor in my own area. Staff were so busy gossiping and giving other staff dirty looks. Not very professional oe inviting. Glad I am not going back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr sloan has been doing my Botox for last 5 years and i have been very happy. His staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Best Derm in Niagara. He has a really efficient office and a great manner. Phyllis Watson.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

It took a few months to get an appointment but worth the wait. A very efficient practice. I came from Hamilton but it was worth the drive.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been a patient for 16 years. On time efficient and friendly. Never pressured any cosmetics.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Saw 5 walk in clinics with no results. Dtsloan solved the problem in 2 minutes. Great staff and beautiful office. Chris A

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Front office staff were efficient and friendly. Only medical office I have been in where I was finished before the start of my appointment. Dr sloan very friendly and kind. Dorothy watts.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I was so impressed with Paulina. She spent time teaching me about eczema and her product recommendations were fantastic

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I referred Dr. Sloan to my friend's business associate. He was extremely pleased as to the quick response, diagnosis, and follow-up by Dr. Sloan.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017