Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sloan

Dr Sloan and his staff are amazing. Best derm office I have ever been in. Some of these reviews are nonsense. He has looked after my family with excellent care for a decade Diane Carey. Other people should leave their names when they make a review.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My experience at this office has always been excellent. The staff are pleasant and friendly and Dr Sloan is very knowledgeable and professional. I have found the skin care products to be of excellent quality and I am thrilled with the results So convenient to have all my medical and cosmetic needs met in one location

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Unfriendly staff and doctor. Left my wife and I confused as to what to expect after treatment. Always inquiring if she had insurance. All in all we felt the whole team has lost touch with their patients. No kudos here.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My mother recently went to visit Dr. Sloan for a skin condition. He was extremely rude and abrupt, incorrectly dismissing her medical condition for something else. She heard bad things about Dr. Sloan but decided to try him out anyway because he was able to slot her in within a week (which is likely a telling sign of his inadequacy as a physician). She filled her prescription at a local pharmacist who laughed when she saw that the prescription came from Dr. Sloan. The pharmacist said that many patients leave his office confused and frustrated, and she also mentioned that Dr. Sloan's prescriptions "make no sense and are very confusing."

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

My husband and I both had referrals for Dr. Sloan. We spend 6 months in Florida and needed full body exam for suspicious spots etc. We found the front receptions to be very unfriendly. We were ushered into the exam room and dr. Sloan came in very quickly. He immediately zapped both of us with the nitro and told us to come back. The second visit was the same. Even though I had to totally disrobe he made no effort whatsoever to exam my body for any suspicious spots. When we return this year we are asking for a referral to another skin Doctor. And oh, he did try to sell us very expensive products.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

So very disgusted and the treatment or lack there of this past Monday. A very silly & stumbling dark haired older woman (Paula?) brought me firstly to the wrong exam room, stood on my feet as we moved to the correct room . Following my very brief meeting with Dr Sloan ( whom I believe is on the spectrum) I was referred to a specialist. I have yet to learn why or where I am going as Paula was so very unclear with her speech. Either this lady is too old for the job or has a drinking problem. This office needs to get itself better organized . Girls at the front were very friendly & professional, however no amount of accuracy can make up for the total lack of knowledge at the other end of this office. Fail!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very disappointed in the service I received for my son (5). Dr. Sloan spent all of two minutes with us and didn't care to ask me if I had questions but was sure to push his $62 skin care product on me saying my son needed this. I wanted to leave. My mom had questions. We went back in and felt as his time was being wasted but surprise he told my mom his wash and cream (which BTW is $10 cheaper at shoppers) isn't necessary if aveeno is working. This guy is only interested in money. It wasn't until my mom was with me he took some time to explain what was wrong with my son. I'm getting a referral elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Waited 6 months to see him to have him rush in the room hand a pamphlet at me for paid services and recommend I do one of those. He only cares about people paying for his services. Was a complete waste of time seeing him and waiting that long to see him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a very embarrassing problem on my private part. Dr. Sloan fixed it! I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Sloan is a great doctor, friendly staff! Dr. Sloan was really able to help me and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016