Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lapp

Dr. Lapp is an amazing doctor and friend. Rare family doctor that delivered our children, 1st in 1985. He sat with us for hours through lengthy labors. He was so kind and compassionate to my mother through her health struggles in her final years. There is none finer!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Best ER doctor I have ever encountered. Helped me when nobody could!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Amazing compassionate man. I can’t say enough about my experience with him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Best Dr. Had him as my family physician for many years. I was very disappointed when he left family practice to go work in the hospita. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He does not know what he is doing. You need to stay away from this Doctor - he is unethical. Used to be a patient of his while he ran a private clinic. Barely examines you - but quick to diagnose. He has no morals. He shares private medical information about patients with strangers.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was in emergency last night and treated by doctor Lapp. He was so thorough and knowledgeable and I felt so privileged to be in such good hands. He is the best doctor I have ever had in emergency. Thank you thank you Dr Lapp.. we are so lucky to have him at OTMH I left thinking I would like to have that man as my family doctor only to find that he has left family practice. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

It is always an anxious time when one is sick enough to go to Emergency. Then to have staff who are 'on the ball', helping and encouraging each other, doing their best together, makes it easier to be there....the beds were full but still each one was courteous and as attentive as they were able. Thank you. We were fortunate to be treated by Dr. J. Lapp, whose quick mind was apparent at the outset. He was quite thorough which we appreciated. Thank you all for your help!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Just got back from Oakville emergency where I was treated by Dr Lapp. What an amazing Doctor. I had a bad bad cough and could not breathe. He was so through and caring and took good care of me. I am so grateful for his care and attention. He is one of the best doctor's I have met. We are blessed to have him at Oakville Emergency ! Thank you Se Lapp for be such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Went to emerge with no feeling in my foot. He said not to be concerned. I also mentioned I had a head ache for 3 days that Advil and tylonol did not help and he disregarded it.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Saw him in the ER for my sick 2 year old son. Extremely kind, patient and compassionate. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015