Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lapp

Best Dr. Had him as my family physician for many years. I was very disappointed when he left family practice to go work in the hospita. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He does not know what he is doing. You need to stay away from this Doctor - he is unethical. Used to be a patient of his while he ran a private clinic. Barely examines you - but quick to diagnose. He has no morals. He shares private medical information about patients with strangers.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was in emergency last night and treated by doctor Lapp. He was so thorough and knowledgeable and I felt so privileged to be in such good hands. He is the best doctor I have ever had in emergency. Thank you thank you Dr Lapp.. we are so lucky to have him at OTMH I left thinking I would like to have that man as my family doctor only to find that he has left family practice. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

It is always an anxious time when one is sick enough to go to Emergency. Then to have staff who are 'on the ball', helping and encouraging each other, doing their best together, makes it easier to be there....the beds were full but still each one was courteous and as attentive as they were able. Thank you. We were fortunate to be treated by Dr. J. Lapp, whose quick mind was apparent at the outset. He was quite thorough which we appreciated. Thank you all for your help!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Just got back from Oakville emergency where I was treated by Dr Lapp. What an amazing Doctor. I had a bad bad cough and could not breathe. He was so through and caring and took good care of me. I am so grateful for his care and attention. He is one of the best doctor's I have met. We are blessed to have him at Oakville Emergency ! Thank you Se Lapp for be such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Went to emerge with no feeling in my foot. He said not to be concerned. I also mentioned I had a head ache for 3 days that Advil and tylonol did not help and he disregarded it.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Saw him in the ER for my sick 2 year old son. Extremely kind, patient and compassionate. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Told me I was fine nothing to worry about, ended up going to another doctor who diagnosed me with multiple cancer tumors. He needs to be as thorough as he is timely.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I’ve learned that Dr Lapp will be leaving the family practice. I’m so upset (that sinking feeling you’ve lost someone very close to you). It brings tears to my eyes. Whenever I’d mention to my son (now 3) that one of us was going to see Dr. Lapp… he’d pause – look me straight in the eye (with a very concerned face) “My… Dr. Lapp”??? (He’d say, with a long drawn out ‘My’) – Its always made me laugh. My son ADORES Dr. Lapp! Thank you for saving my father from Diabetes (by diagnosing him); bless you for helping my mother beat cancer. You’re a caring and respected doctor; I’ve always felt I had a bragging right because you were MY doctor. Each one of your patients know how blessed they are to have you. I’d hoped that when I had another child it would have been under your care, since you took such good care of me when I was pregnant. I hope you find your new career in emergency care as rewarding and wish you all the very best. Please leave us in good hands at Dorval. We miss you already!

Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Lapp is by far and away, the best Doctor I have ever had. He held my hand through a tubal pregnancy and made sure I was mentally well after all was over. If it weren't for him, we would not have our daughter as he referred me to IVF; he visited me every day during an illness-plagued pregnancy and helped me get well after. Dr. Lapp has helped our entire family through illness, accidents and stress and through it all, he always has a ready smile, unbound knowledge and a desire to make a difference. Dr. Lapp is quick to work with colleagues in order to meet his patient's needs. Despite being very busy, you never feel as if you are just a number as he never lets a patient simply pass quickly through his doors. He listens and responds. No matter how busy he is (and there is no doubt to his workload!), Dr. Lapp remains the best Doctor ever. I remain grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009