Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Segarra

Reliable. Helpful. Knowledgible. Patient. Accessible. Office staff never chrges me for all the forms they fill out for various out of school activities.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I have been taking my daughter to this practice since she was born. For some reason we always end up with Dr. Segarra. His bedside manner is okay, he doesn't always seem like he is in a good mood but that doesn't deter me from using him. He is thorough and always good with my daughter. The staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are not always the most helpful or nice. But if you need a same day appointment they can pretty much always get you in which is very important.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Excellent doctor! Helpful and polite, he really likes working with children.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I love Dr. Segarra he is very caring and never rushes you on an office visit. He seems very concerned with your child and appointments are generally easy to get the same day of your child is sick. There are two other doctors in the practice but I prefer Dr. Segarra. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Segarra's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1976)