Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth R. Henry

I have two boys, six and three. We absolutely love Dr. Henry. She is incredibly competent, caring and nurturing toward my boys. Both boys actually looks forward to seeing Dr. Henry when its time for a doctor's visit (and getting the special spider man sticker :)

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

My son has been a patient for 6 years & daughter 3 years.. We have never had a problem getting in or rushed out! I could call anytime of day & dr. Henry will always call me back:) I feel as of my children have the best of care;) Thank you Dr. Henry!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

she is horrible! she was suppose to call me back and never did for over 2 hours! i called again and was immediately transferred to her. She had to call in my prescription, which i needed immediately. after talking to her she did not call the prescription in until after 4 hours!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

This is the most awful doctor I have ever encountered! My 1 year old was very sick and we ended up seeing her since his doctor was not available. She barely looked at him and determined that he is not sick!! She never interacted with him (although he kept smiling at her despite his fever). We went back home and that night my son became sicker and sicker. He could not breath or sleep and we were very close to taking him to the emergency room. Had she paid attention, she should have known that he had an ear infection (which is quite easy to treat). AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! This person should not be a doctor (let alone a children's doctor).

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth R. Henry's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ