Ratings for Dr. Tsing Wong

Best staff experience I have seen in a long time. Bubbly personalities go a long way in making patients feel comfortable,

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

He is the best doc in North Bay I was 5 months pregnant and he accept to have me as a patient

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Wong is very informative and respectful. I saw him today and feel that North Bay is fortunate to have him as a medical professional in the community.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Waja was my OB throughout my whole pregnancy, but sadly he never delivered my child. I would say he's the BEST I saw, and was SO informative, and was comfortable with him. Choosing him for my second baby, (if im blessed enough to have another) and hope I have him deliver next time as my experience with the on call OB at emerge was not my best choice, and the worst delivery experience in the world!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I had a hard time choosing an OB because we're truly blessed to have so many amazing ones here in North Bay. I ended up going with Dr. Wong due to so many good reviews (both from this site and from friends' personal experience). I was not disappointed. He was so amazing and thorough with all this explanations. He really put me at ease about my high risk pregnancy. He didn't sugar coat things, which I appreciated, and discussed the options in the worst case scenarios. He has a way of making you feel reassured. The only downside was the wait time (roughly 1 1/2 hours for a 15 minute appointment!) but I suppose it's to be expected with a specialist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Wong is very thorough, professional, and put's you at ease. He takes his time and explains things to you. I live in Sudbury and was referred to him due to the long wait here. I will continue with the drive because you can't seem to get that here. Very happy!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Had Dr Wong for my first pregnancy and delivery- Dr Wong and his staff were AMAZING! I am so happy that I am now having him for my second pregnancy!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Wong was my doctor for the delivery of my second child. He was there in the morning for my induction and was there later that night for the delivery. Dr. Wong was very professional and made me feel extremely comfortable. He was very detailed with his explanations of what was going to happen for the induction and when it came time for delivery, which ended up as a C-section, he was very calm and professional as well and took the time to explain to me exactly what was going on. I was very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr Wong delivered my son in November and I continually found him and his staff friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He always took time to answer questions and explain things clearly. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Doctor Wong performed a Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy on me on September 12th 2012. He was very informative before the surgery answering all questions before I asked them. He should be working in a teaching hospital as his communication is clear, effective and thorough. Med students could learn from this doctor. The surgery wasn't invasive. I was out of the hospital 24 hours later (I felt good enough to leave, it wasn't Dr. Wong's suggestion.) And felt well enough to return to work within two weeks (light duty). I've had more pain from a migraine and sciatica than I did from this surgery. He knows what he's doing. I only had to take Tylenol for pain! No narcotics of any kind. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012