Dr. Christina Ma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christina Ma

The nicest dentist and team of hygienist I've encountered. Dr. Ma is knowledgable, courteous and professional. Her team of hygienists are skilled, gentle and thorough with cleanings. Equally important is the fact that they never judge you for not flossing! They gently explain the benefits and how-to floss without being pushy!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I liked Dr. Ma's friendliness and bedside manners. Teeth felt clean and massaged from the hygenist cleaning. Gentle yet thorough. Receptionist is busy and direct. She smiled and was direct so that is OK with me. I was pleased.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Nice office but the receptionist is very rude, unprofessional. I will not go back again.

Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Ma is very friendly and kind. Her professional opinion will recommend the best way to fix my tooth. she will only fix my tooth if it is necessary, not like other dental office will tell you to fix everything to make money on me. highly recommend to my friend and family.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr.Ma is very caring and gentle. The hygienists are also very professional and kind. The clinic is clean and the receptionist is quick at responding emails. I would recommend to everyone, young and old.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have young children and they r nervous. Dr Ma and her hygenists were kind. Took lotsof time and calmed little ones. Very good for small child

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Had some pain in teeth when flossing. Dr Ma found the flaw and fixed it quickly. She took care with the anesthesia and was very gentle with me. I liked her kindness. Also liked that I could use the wifihotspot as i was early

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Doctor Ma is down to earth professional very knowledgeable. the office is great to work with very friendly . Their helping me to recover from my injury Dor. Ma is such a blessing

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Ma is nice and professional. Staffs are fun and friendly. I always got my reminder email to confirm my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Very professional and friendly. Got a reminder of my appointment a week in advance. They were on time unlike my prior dentist where they seem to always double book. Took the time to listen to and answer my questions. Took the necessary time to get the job done right rather than rush you out. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Christina Ma's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry Graduate Practice