Ratings for Dr. Gloria A. Jennings

i love this doctor. she has a lot of knowledge. if your looking for answers and not just what you want (antibiotics) she is the one to go to!. i love her!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I brought my 2 year old son in just to get a physical form filled out so he could attend pre-nursery school. She immediately became nasty when I told her our stance on vaccinations (we feel the risks outweigh the benefits and their efficacy is questionable). She even spoke to my son in a rude tone! Then, after she told me that my son was going to die from pertussis because there was an outbreak in NJ (majority were fully vaxed) she completely refused to fill out my paperwork even though I had a notarized religious exemption letter. I ended up leaving very angry and called and spoke to the practice manager when I got home and she apologized and told me to bring the paperwork back in the morning and she would have the practice owner fill it out, needless to say we will NEVER go back there!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

If I could give the staff a negative rating I would. I have never been more disgusted with a pediatrician's office. Every time I bring my son in, we wait for at least an hour in the waiting room, then usually another half hour in the exam room. My infant son is always hysterical by the time we see a doctor. Last time we were just waiting for a nurse's visit. We waited over an hour. When we asked what was going on, the receptionist practically ignored us. After complaining, we were sent a letter that they wanted us to leave the practice! I have never heard of such a thing! The nurses are at best OK, and some are just plain uncaring. The main receptionist is incompetent and insensitive. I would not recommend this practice to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Dr. Jennings is consistently over a half an hour lat - the office staff schedules appointments and she doesn't arrive in the office for at least 30 minutes after. She is rude and always rushed (probably because she is habitually late).

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Gloria A. Jennings's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brick, NJ