You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Monica Mentz

Dr Mentz is very calm and knowledgeable. She was amazing during my delivery, she kept me calm and focused during my labour I had a beautiful birthing experience without the Epidural!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Mentz is a very warm, intelligent and calming doctor. I always enjoy seeing her and appreciate her support for my own delivery wishes. She is a caring doctor who helps me relax and feel the joy of being pregnant. This is my third pregnancy with her and I wouldn't want to go through this journey with any other doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Mentz was our physician for both of my pregnancies. I highly recommend her. Yes you can end up waiting to see her past you appointment time but she never rushes you out when you need her. I find her admin team very flustered and not at all skilled in customer service but they've also never forgotten to call me when it's time for a check up. All and all I would highly recommend her. Two babies later and I still trust her more than any other doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr.Mentz is very intelligent and nice, but I would have to say her staff are horrible!! Very pushy and rush. There have been many times I waited an hour in the waiting room as well even when I had a scheduled apt!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Mentz is extremely professional and kind in nature. I had preclamsia and was hospitalized at 34 weeks. She did an excellent job at monitoring me and ensuring an ideal delivery time for both myself and my baby. I feel privileged to have found such an amazing doctor and I would recommend over and over again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This is a nice lady but her staff are overworked and pushy at best. I did need a c-section after all and I have to say, I think SHE did the best she could but her on call group were horribly negligent... they didn't check to see if my water broke and they ended up over stimulating me and lost my babies heart rate, which the OBGYN found and it was at 60 bpm with each contraction. I ended up going septic and anemic after and my milk didn't come down for 4-5 days as a result. I think she is a nice lady working with overworked and frankly, dangerous people with the hospital and her on-call group. I'm only going back because she is knowledgeable and she said she would send me to an OBGYN specialist by the third trimester, which is more than other doctors and midwifes have said.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I would & do recommend Dr. M. Mentz to anyone who is looking for a doctor. I find her to be extremely thorough, easy to talk to , understanding and caring, no matter how busy she is.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I've been nursing for 28 years and Dr Mentz is by far the best Dr. I've encountered. She is my GP and is absolutely excellent

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I've read a lot of the reviews about Dr. Mentz being really late and always behind but I personally have never had an issue with waiting very long. I have always booked my appointments first thing in the morning and never have problems. The reason that Dr. Mentz may be taking longer than preferred is because she actually cares about her patients and their needs. Wouldn't you rather have Dr. Mentz take care of all of your needs during that visit rather than boot you out quicker than you can explain the problem? A lot of Dr's rush you in and out. Dr. Mentz actually takes the time out to make sure that you are cared for properly. I think that she is awesome! The best Dr that I have had in a VERY long time! You rock Dr. Mentz!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Monica Mentz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mentz is very calm and knowledgeable. She was amazing during my delivery, she kept me calm and focused during my labour I had a beautiful birthing experien..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Her admin team women is really rude and does not know what she is doing. Dr Mentz is excellent."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mentz is a very warm, intelligent and calming doctor. I always enjoy seeing her and appreciate her support for my own delivery wishes. She is a caring docto..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mentz was our physician for both of my pregnancies. I highly recommend her. Yes you can end up waiting to see her past you appointment time but she never ru..."

January 21, 2015