Ratings for Dr. Monica Mentz

Dr Mentz is an excellent physician. I have been an RN for 30+ years and she is one of the best I've encountered. She has been my Dr for number of years. She is proactive, professional and always kind. She has a vast wealth of knowledge, listens to her patients, and makes great treatment decisions.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Mentz is very calm and knowledgeable. She was amazing during my delivery, she kept me calm and focused during my labour I had a beautiful birthing experience without the Epidural!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Her admin team women is really rude and does not know what she is doing. Dr Mentz is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Mentz is a very warm, intelligent and calming doctor. I always enjoy seeing her and appreciate her support for my own delivery wishes. She is a caring doctor who helps me relax and feel the joy of being pregnant. This is my third pregnancy with her and I wouldn't want to go through this journey with any other doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Mentz was our physician for both of my pregnancies. I highly recommend her. Yes you can end up waiting to see her past you appointment time but she never rushes you out when you need her. I find her admin team very flustered and not at all skilled in customer service but they've also never forgotten to call me when it's time for a check up. All and all I would highly recommend her. Two babies later and I still trust her more than any other doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr.Mentz is very intelligent and nice, but I would have to say her staff are horrible!! Very pushy and rush. There have been many times I waited an hour in the waiting room as well even when I had a scheduled apt!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Mentz is extremely professional and kind in nature. I had preclamsia and was hospitalized at 34 weeks. She did an excellent job at monitoring me and ensuring an ideal delivery time for both myself and my baby. I feel privileged to have found such an amazing doctor and I would recommend over and over again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This is a nice lady but her staff are overworked and pushy at best. I did need a c-section after all and I have to say, I think SHE did the best she could but her on call group were horribly negligent... they didn't check to see if my water broke and they ended up over stimulating me and lost my babies heart rate, which the OBGYN found and it was at 60 bpm with each contraction. I ended up going septic and anemic after and my milk didn't come down for 4-5 days as a result. I think she is a nice lady working with overworked and frankly, dangerous people with the hospital and her on-call group. I'm only going back because she is knowledgeable and she said she would send me to an OBGYN specialist by the third trimester, which is more than other doctors and midwifes have said.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I would & do recommend Dr. M. Mentz to anyone who is looking for a doctor. I find her to be extremely thorough, easy to talk to , understanding and caring, no matter how busy she is.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I've been nursing for 28 years and Dr Mentz is by far the best Dr. I've encountered. She is my GP and is absolutely excellent

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010