Ratings for Dr. Monica Mentz

I've been her patient for approx 25 years now. She's seen me through some very bad times and has been supportive and understanding overall. The wait times and availability are nearly always long but I expect that to see a female dr. Her husband practices at the same office so I can see either one depending on what the complaint is which is great! I have never had any problems with the receptionists and they have been there as long as I have I think. I have to say I do feel rushed most times I see her but for the most part I feel satisfied with the treatment I've received. I think she is very intelligent and kind but has to be efficient to see all her patients. I wish that I'd had my child here so I could've had her for my doc.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr mentz is great but her staff are horribly rude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Mentz is a wonderful doctor backed by knowledgeable and helpful staff. Dr Mentz always makes the time to be thorough and keep you informed. She has made my pregnancy so far a great experience and is always so reassuring. I wish I could have her after delivery as my regular doctor! Sometimes there is a long wait to be seen, however, any good doctor does not rush an appointment and ensures each patient is given the time they require.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Mentz has been my Dr since she took over the practice. I am on disability and she has been nothing but supportive helping me deal with insurance companies etc. Recently a bereavement has had things tougher than normal for me. When I finally reached out for help she was excellent, sympathetic, understanding and supportive. I have never felt like I need to rush when I see her. Often she can run behind but that is because she always focuses on the patient she is with. So you might have a wait, but she won't rush you to make up time. Can't say enough in support of her and her staff. Kinda wish I was young enough to have babies again as I can only imagine how great she would make it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Mentz is an excellent physician. I have been an RN for 30+ years and she is one of the best I've encountered. She has been my Dr for number of years. She is proactive, professional and always kind. She has a vast wealth of knowledge, listens to her patients, and makes great treatment decisions.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Mentz is very calm and knowledgeable. She was amazing during my delivery, she kept me calm and focused during my labour I had a beautiful birthing experience without the Epidural!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Her admin team women is really rude and does not know what she is doing. Dr Mentz is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Mentz is a very warm, intelligent and calming doctor. I always enjoy seeing her and appreciate her support for my own delivery wishes. She is a caring doctor who helps me relax and feel the joy of being pregnant. This is my third pregnancy with her and I wouldn't want to go through this journey with any other doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Mentz was our physician for both of my pregnancies. I highly recommend her. Yes you can end up waiting to see her past you appointment time but she never rushes you out when you need her. I find her admin team very flustered and not at all skilled in customer service but they've also never forgotten to call me when it's time for a check up. All and all I would highly recommend her. Two babies later and I still trust her more than any other doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr.Mentz is very intelligent and nice, but I would have to say her staff are horrible!! Very pushy and rush. There have been many times I waited an hour in the waiting room as well even when I had a scheduled apt!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011