Ratings for Dr. John F. Vigorita

Dr. John was my doctor growing up. I used to get sick a lot and I would ask my mom to make an appointment to see HIM! I wish I could see him again, because he treated me so well and made me feel so happy when I wasn't feeling well emotionally or physically. He always did his donald duck impression when he felt your stomach. I loved that. He is a pure ANGEL! I was in the hospital one time and he came just to visit me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

i have know dr vigorita for over 30 years.. i was his patient and now my two kids go to him.. although he is not currently in the office fulltime.. I want to assure people that seek information about him that he is AMAZING.. in 34 years.. he has never misdiagnosed anything.. I have sent hundreds of children his way..he is exremely professional and his charm with the children goes along way.. my son (5) loves him..I would never trust my newborn to anyone else. He has a heart of gold and loves what he does..he has so much knowledge about the field that I have always trusted his advice and his diagnosis..no dr. can compare..he deserves the many awards received for TOP DOCTOR..the office staff is improving... i have not had any issues

Submitted August 12, 2011

extremely unprofessional staff and the receptionists are rude!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Their staff is the worst, so bad in fact that I am looking for a new doctor, even though Dr. V is very good. If they don't value customer service at the front desk, what else are they missing?

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr John has been in New Jersey Monthly as one of NJ"s top docs several times for a reason.Never after 30 years and 6 kids has he been wrong!One of the best doctors I know!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I would like to remove a previous comment about Dr. Vigorita regarding his smoking in the office, but I do not know how to remove it. I have since found out he did quit smoking and since my visit, he has seen my child for an emergency visit and was so helpful and understanding, I just wanted people to know for the future.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Kairam is probably one of the best. Dr. Vigorita will tell you everything is okay all the time, and Dr. Minnochio won't give you medication when your child has 104 fever with an infection. Receptionist is MISERABLE, and the rest of them have the amount of knowledge my kids have.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

He is absolutely the best!! We wouldn't entrust the care of our children to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Any pediatrician that still smokes IN HIS OFFICE while patients are present, is beyond rude. The fumes infiltrate the entire office and exam rooms. I will not be bringing my asthmatic son there ever again. This might be one reason the staff is unhappy, I certainly was.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. John F. Vigorita's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp