Ratings for Dr. Hemant Kairam

Dr. Kairam is an excellent physician! He is patient with both the child/children and parents. He has been taking really good care of my toddler since she was born. My husband and I recently moved about 25 miles away from Summit but we are sticking with Dr. Kairam and the practice. My family also loves the helpful and friendly staff at SPA.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Summit Pediatrics and Dr. Kairam are the best. I can't understand why anyone would ever complain about them. I am extremely picky when it comes to doctors and I have only wonderful things to say about Dr. Kairan and everyone at Summit Pediatrics. My twins have been seen by them since they day they were born and we have never had one issue. When we move we will continue to see Dr. Kairam because I can't imagine finding a better pediatrician!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I totally agree about the staff! Rude is an understatement in my opinion. I like the female doctors more than Dr. Kairam, they seem more caring to my kids than he does. He may be good but my kids prefer the women.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Kairam is an exceptional doctor who, unlike may others, really takes the time to answer any question you may have. And as a new mother, I had a million!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Kairam was my children's pediatrician for 3 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor who answers all your questions with patience. He is never condescending and preachy but listens to your views and works with you to determine the best care for your child. This is especially nice if you have alternative views. He also does not dispense antibiotics for every illness as so many docs do.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

My children and I like and trust Dr. Kairam, but the office staff is cold and disinterested. You almost feel like you are bothering them. I found that it is not a welcoming enviroment.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Hemant Kairam's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ