Ratings for Dr. Kavita K. Bupathi

The worse place. You'll wait over an hour to be in the room for 5 mins. Everything's a virus. Switched doctors after a horrible year and horrible office

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Bhupathi is highly knowledgeable and courteous. She goes extra mile in explaining what is right for the kids. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

A very proffesional Dr , bery friendly and my sons love her !!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Kavita Bupathi is our Pediatrician from last several years for both of our kids (8 & 1 year old). We are more than 100% satisfied. I strongly recommend her because she is friendly, courteous and has great knowledge. She spends more time with patients & their parents and explains very clearly like do's and don't etc., and also helps to track your vaccination, baby's development, health etc., her staff is also excellent in service.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My two sons go there from the birth ,treats them very well,her diagnoses is always on target...staffs are very good,friendly...I would highly recomend her as your child's Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I went to this doctor for my son's shots and after giving the shots, I have asked her to give me a copy of the immunisation record and she said ""YOU DONT NEED TO GET THIS, WE KEEP A COPY OF IT HERE. EVEN IF I GIVE IT TO YOU, YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AS YOU ARE NOT MEDICAL"!!!!" how many of you agree not to get a copy of your child's immunisation records???? Thats the first and last time i ever went to her. When i changed to a another doctor, the records were transferred to the new doctor as per the rules. what a FUCKING joke she is.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I don't have much of interaction with her but with the couple of visits which i paid for my child's illness was very disappointing. What a doctor should know is that money is not everything in this world. Humanity also counts. For a simple discussion about a report for a couple of minutes too ,we need to take an appointment which is too much. she was not even ready to explain the reports and what was the next step to be taken. While treating each patient what a good doctor should always do is, place herself/himself in the patients shoes and realize the anxiety of the parents whose children they are treating. A kind word or a kind act always pays doctor is all that I need to say. Personally I don't recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Hola senora i am from spain and i Like to drink coke. I think coke is bad for health but it is ok because i am very healthy k av bup

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been going to this doctor from last few years only coz its closer to where I live. The doctor is OK, has knowledge and shares it if you ask questions. The worst part is, she is more interested in making money. Even the wellness visit where there is no copay, the office will ask you to pay. She forgot to give me one prescription and when I called the office, they are like make another appointment and come. When I went one day for my son's shots, the office was out of 1 shot. I had to go back for that and also had to pay another copay. When I told them that it was their office, who had goofed up. After knowing that it was an appointment for shots and not carrying enough was their fault. It was already so much inconvenience since I had to go take time off at work, wait in their office and to top pay again. You will like this doctor if you don't mind making appointments for each questions. She will not combine anything. Not friendly office staff, the office only takes cash or check.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Not happy this doctor doesn't explain your child health she likes to rush and give medication she sucks

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Kavita K. Bupathi's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup