Ratings for Dr. John O. Percy

Very knowledgable. Some cases all I have to do is call and he can tell me what to do without bringing the kids in. Is not quick to medicate(otc ) and only certain things if needed. His associate is wonderful as well. His wife very warm and welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

We adore Dr. Percy! We have gone to him for over three years and he is always caring, professional and gives the highest quality of care. His wife is wonderful and always very helpful. The best!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

If not overly friendly, without a doubt a caring, concerned professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Doctor Percy is very professional, courteous, and shown a deep medical knowledge. My wife and I are very pleased with his service so far (1 month). He came highly recommended from a co-worker and I am not disappointed. His secretary (his wife) is always polite and very friendly. Whenever my wife or I had any questions we were able to call his office and get a quick response or answer. I would recommend this doctor highly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008