Ratings for Dr. Robert Rothwell

We are blessed to have such a thorough and knowledgeable Doctor. Dr. Rothwell's assistant is amazing as well, great team.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Best through doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr Rothwell is AMAZING! He literally makes every appt like it’s the first time he’s met with you. Always making sure he’s got everything to the TEE.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Rothwell is the absolute most thorough & helpful doctor I have ever met. I am so lucky to have him as my specialist! My experience with him has been if there is something wrong in your body... he will find it and make sure it is taken care of! It will be a sad day when Dr. Rothwell retires!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Best physician I have dealt with and I work for three large hospitals. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I am so glad that Dr. Rothwell was kind enough to take me on as a patient even though he no longer takes new patients. He is the most considerate, kind and helpful specialist I have ever I have had. Without his care I would not have gotten the relief I have from my undiagnosed sero-negative arthritis. He has taken the most comprehensive physical I have ever had. He has taken the most in depth history on me. With the combination of the two he has been able to treat my inflammation attacks making me almost pain free using his expertise in giving me cortico-steroid injections into my shoulders. Neither us understand why theses shoulder injections work as well as they do. The important to know is that he didn't give up on me until finding a treatment that works. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Rothwell.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

BEST Dr i have ever seen he care for every patient i will be very sad they day he retires he gives his all to very patient that visit him that why sometime you would have to wait a little longer some patient need more care if you put your self in there shoes you would want Dr Rothwell treat each patient to the full necessary needs at every visit he is very consistent at all times thank you DR

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

So far I have found Dr. Rothwell to be extremely thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I had my first flare up in 4 years. I was in a bad way. Dr. Rothwell came in on his day off (Saturday) to see me. OMG he came in on his day off just to see me. Well I thought it was just me but it turned out he saw 2 others that morning as well. OMG it was his day off. That is just an unheard of sense of caring for his patients. He is very thorough and that is a good thing. He is less likely to miss something important, like all the other 3 minute doctors do. He can troubleshoot and diagnose where the 3 minute doctors couldn't diagnose anything other than a cold or flu. He is without doubt THE BEST Doctor I have ever seen my whole life.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr rothwell for over 19 years now. He is the best. Compassionate, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond the call of duty. He was instrumental in saving my life and is also involved in my maintaining a good quality of live. No praise to high for this great man.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015