Ratings for Dr. Jordan Leith

Lucky to have had him for 3 surgeries. So polite and good at his job!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Leith has rebuilt my acl twice now and both times were great surgical and healing experiences.I had to get the second rebuild because of a hockey incident where a larger man than I am fell on my leg,the graft half tore and stretched to the point of being deficient.He offered multiple surgical solutions and had answers for all questions.After he fixed it the first time I was able to return 100% to all activities after properly rehabbing for six plus months.I am now 5 weeks from my latest surgery and am amazed at how good it feels! This has been my third acl rebuild,my first one I was 30 years old,number two was at 37 and now at 44,I have been very active my whole life moving to whistler at 17 and nonstop bodily punishment.Dr. Leith is obviously very busy and in demand so if your looking for a shoulder to cry on keep looking.He is very confident and professional and the way he carries himself gives me the feeling I'm getting the best chance of returning to normal.I had no hesitation to go right back to him for this latest fix. The second piece to good healing is a capable physiotherapist and a dedicated rehab program,doesn't matter how good the surgeon is,if you don't get YOURSELF back to the shape you desire with hard work you'll be left disappointed and most likely blame the surgeon. I would recommend Dr.Leith for a great surgical result,I found him through other people who had surgery from him and they were very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Leith is the worst surgeon I have ever come across. Not only does he have the worst bedside manner ever, he is rude and his post operative care was nil. I had surgery for my torn rotator cuff - and it did absolutely nothing for me other than give me pain and needless wasted time. 2 1/2 years later, I had another MRI - and nothing is fixed - I still have a complete tear of my infraspinatus tendon, a full thickness tear of the posterior two thirds of the supraspinatus tendon with a 3.3 cm gap and tearing of my labrum. Im exactly where I was at the start. His secretary is horrid to return phone calls. I didn't even get a post op visit in a timely manner and only once. He refused to see me after that to address my concerns. Terrible surgeon.

Submitted January 31, 2017

I had a left hip arthroscopic surgery performed in June 2016. The surgery failed. But my chief complaint is with Dr. Leith's poor post-operative care. At the 3 month post surgery consultation, Dr. Leith dismissed my complaints about greater pain than pre-surgery. His physical exam was perfunctory. He claimed there was no muscle wastage qhwn it was clear to my physiotherapist (and my mirror) that there wa extemsive left glut wastage. After sending me away wirh no suggestions, I undertook Magnetic Resonance Imaging that showed I has avascular necrosis, which was not present priot to the surgery. Dr. Leith walked away from it, takimg no reponsibility. I would not recommend him.

Submitted January 15, 2017

Had ACL reconstruction and knee feels great. Researched this surgeon and he is tops in his field. Does the most of this procedure in the province. Very professional and explains the entire process clearly. Highly recommend for any surgery related to sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Had rotator cuff surgery with Dr Leith. A very personable, nice guy. Very knowledgeable, prepared to take the time to answer questions. Dr Leith has a positive, confident, relaxed and caring manner. His office manager Tracey was prompt, professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My very close friend referred me to Dr Jordan Leith.He said he was a" good surgeon".My friend was wrong ,Dr Leith is a "great surgeon". He repaired my badly damaged rotator cuff after 3 other doctors told me I would require a full replacement. I was very impressed with his positive attitude ,his professional manner,and his vast experience .Dr Leith made me feel very comfortable. From the first meeting with his office manager, Tracy Hoff, I was confident I had made the right choice. She answered all my questions with confidence and confirmed that we had made the right choice. This is a very busy office and well organized.I always felt that I was the most important person at our meetings. I would highly recommend the Fortis Team

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Leith presents himself as very knowledgable, experienced and top quality. All true ! I appreciate his direct and honest approach to the diagnosis. Great surgeon !

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Leith today for my shoulder, he was friendly, informative and had time for all my questions. He is not quick to jump into surgery, trying to rehab and regain mobility with chiro or physio first. I found Tracey the receptionist to be welcoming , friendly and well informed. All in all I had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr leith is a good surgeon ... the downfall is his office assistant . She doesn't answer the phone and she doesn't return calls even after numerous calls re problem since surgery . You're left wondering where to go and doctors phone message says to report to your family doctor but that Dr isn't sure what's wrong and refers you back to Dr leith and you end up back in the no return call ... I think Dr leith needs to replace his office assistant and hire someone who can deal with volume . When I originally saw him his oa was just sitting there while ignoring the phone

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015