Ratings for Dr. Jordan Leith

Clearly the expert in dealing with athletes and their injuries. Dealt with me very professionally and totally could relate to my problem as an athlete. Got me back to playing after fixing my shoulder. So grateful. Thanks Doc. Would highly recommend to anyone with a sports injury.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Cannot thank Dr. Leith enough. One of the best. Repaired my shoulder and now I am back fully functioning and no more pain!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Could not be happier. Great outcome from my surgery. Great service all around. One of the best around.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I have seen this doctor a few times . He himself is good but his receptionist is by far is the worst I've ever encountered at any medical facility. The first time I met the receptionist was difficult but I let it go as I met with him and he was able to treat me and I was on my way . Over a year later same thing ...receptionist attitude but doctor was good and was referred for surgery . This time around my doctor has sent 2 requests over a 8 month period with no response . I finally called and left a message stating 2 referrals had been sent and my MRI had been completed and I needed to see him to get his opinion and possibly refer me for surgery again . The receptionist accidentally returned my call and when she realized she made the mistake to call me back she brushed me off fast and said she would call me back ...... 6 weeks later here I am still waiting for that phone call so I can be referred .I called again and left message and no response at all . My doctor has given up referring me and I'm now on a wait list for another specialist . This is not the doctors fault this is clearly the receptionist fault because she more than likely is not advising the doctor of all referral's and he doesn't know . If you can get in he is good but more than likely you won't make it past the receptionist

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Reconstructed my knee a number of years ago and I could not be happier. Back playing all the sports I want to and knee is great. One of the best at his craft. thanks again.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

i have many surgeries over my life time and this man is by far the most despicable human being i have ever met, i cant believe he is still allowed to practice medicine, zero aftercare wouldnt believe me when i said there was pain, now i can barely walk, thanks a lot doc.

Submitted August 16, 2018

I was 18 when I was taken off anesthesia on the operating table by Dr Leith's team so he could inform me that the ACL that he was supposed to repair "wasn't actually torn" and that he "had nothing to repair" inside my knee. He cleared me to return to university soccer and assured me that I was in great health. After jogging on it for the first time, I lost all function and ended up paying for an MRI which indicated (for the second time within six months, mind you) that my ACL and meniscus were both torn. There was no new injury - scar tissue showed clearly that my ACL had been torn for quite some time. When I asked him to review my most recent MRI and asked if he would like to talk to my sports med doc at my university, his exact response was: "I have no questions. these findings are new from the time of surgery. If they refuse to look after you then I guess I would need to examine you to determine what needs to be done."... as a young adult that was hoping to return to NCAA soccer, I felt like I was at risk once again for not receiving adequate care and I opted for my next surgery elsewhere. He was negligent in providing sound care or any compassion whatsoever. I have had multiple friends and family members that have steered clear of him in recent years due to his poor bedside manner, questionable decisions in the operating room, and clear denial when it comes time to take responsibility for the hack job on my knee that he gave me without even fixing what he was supposed to fix. If you ever see his name on your referral form, head for the hills.

Submitted June 26, 2018

Terrible service basically because there was none. I would never recommend this doctor or the Fortius Clinic to anyone. Clearly more interested in the consultation fees than actually providing anything remotely close to caring professional medical service. Appalling!

Submitted May 29, 2018

Great experience and excellent outcome from treatment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Reading through the comments and I couldn’t agree more with the bad reviews. The bed aide manner was horrible and Post op care and response to questions was non existent. I feel like the positive commmenrs have been written by family and friends. I highly recommend using someone else for something as important as a surgery. I’m stlll dealing with complications (10yrs later).

Submitted April 15, 2018