You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jordan Leith

My very close friend referred me to Dr Jordan Leith.He said he was a" good surgeon".My friend was wrong ,Dr Leith is a "great surgeon". He repaired my badly damaged rotator cuff after 3 other doctors told me I would require a full replacement. I was very impressed with his positive attitude ,his professional manner,and his vast experience .Dr Leith made me feel very comfortable. From the first meeting with his office manager, Tracy Hoff, I was confident I had made the right choice. She answered all my questions with confidence and confirmed that we had made the right choice. This is a very busy office and well organized.I always felt that I was the most important person at our meetings. I would highly recommend the Fortis Team

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Leith presents himself as very knowledgable, experienced and top quality. All true ! I appreciate his direct and honest approach to the diagnosis. Great surgeon !

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Leith today for my shoulder, he was friendly, informative and had time for all my questions. He is not quick to jump into surgery, trying to rehab and regain mobility with chiro or physio first. I found Tracey the receptionist to be welcoming , friendly and well informed. All in all I had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr leith is a good surgeon ... the downfall is his office assistant . She doesn't answer the phone and she doesn't return calls even after numerous calls re problem since surgery . You're left wondering where to go and doctors phone message says to report to your family doctor but that Dr isn't sure what's wrong and refers you back to Dr leith and you end up back in the no return call ... I think Dr leith needs to replace his office assistant and hire someone who can deal with volume . When I originally saw him his oa was just sitting there while ignoring the phone

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Leith is a very knowledgeable doctor. He's a good man however he can be short due to his very busy schedule. His front desk staff can be very rude over the phone, can be very hard to book an appointment. However in person they are very much more accommodating. Overall I have had a good experience with him and good success. Patient respect is somewhat lacking considering that this is a public service that is funded by taxpayers money. It seems that his staff and himself have sometimes forgetten that they are civil servants, and therefore should more accommodating and respectful towards their patients. If the same attitude be given by a police officer, firefighter or paramedic, repercussions would follow. But on another note my surgery was somewhat successful therefore I would recommend him as a surgeon.

Submitted April 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Both my GP and my physiotherapist had recommended Dr. Leith to me. He is a highly-experienced orthopaedic surgeon. I was impressed with Dr. Leith’s manner and attitude. He is very knowledgeable and impressed me with his discussion my prior surgery and the advice of a third surgeon. I had had an arthroscopic shoulder decompression surgery but was still experiencing pain. Dr. Leith felt that the calcium in my shoulder, which hadn’t been removed in my prior surgery, was almost certainly causing the pain. “It’s like a rock in your shoe.” Surgery was performed in March 2010. He found and removed a lot of calcium from under the tendon. Rehab is going well and I have every expectation that this surgery cleared up the problem. To read more about my story about shoulder pain, non-surgical options, the health system, arthroscopic shoulder surgery and what to expect after surgery see my blog at http://shoulderpain-and-surgery.blogspot.com/

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr.Leith is one of the best, if not the best surgeon available. Pre and Post op. visits were executed with precision pin point accuracy.Thank you

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Very skilled and knowledgable, and seriously cares about the patient. Very successful surgery. He is willing to accommodate people who are truly in need. Dr. Leith is in high demand for referrals by top athletes. I am more than completely satisfied. Anyone not satisfied must have a mistaken viewpoint.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Staff was very rude when booking appointments. Could not get a followup appointment despite having had surgery 6 months ago and still in pain and unstable. It was like come in, get out, and don't come back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Jordan Leith's Credentials

• UBC Med (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My very close friend referred me to Dr Jordan Leith.He said he was a" good surgeon".My friend was wrong ,Dr Leith is a "great surgeon". He repaired my badly da..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leith presents himself as very knowledgable, experienced and top quality. All true ! I appreciate his direct and honest approach to the diagnosis. Great..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Leith today for my shoulder, he was friendly, informative and had time for all my questions. He is not quick to jump into surgery, trying to rehab and..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr leith is a good surgeon ... the downfall is his office assistant . She doesn't answer the phone and she doesn't return calls even after numerous calls re pro..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Leith is a very knowledgeable doctor. He's a good man however he can be short due to his very busy schedule. His front desk staff can be very rude over the p..."

April 27, 2015