Ratings for Dr. Maria G. Crawley

She is the best ever Pediatrician great with everyone and is very accurate on diagnosing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Great pediatrician!!! Will recommend to everyone. Only wish she took adults!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

By FAR the best doctor I know. My kids LOVE going to Dr. Crawley even if it means getting shots. She is so caring and helpful. I have known her since childhood and am so happy that my children are being seen by her. My son was sick for a week and she called every day to check on him. What an amazing doctor! Her staff is wonderful and caring. I can't imagine any other doctor for my children.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

My daughter loves Dr. Crawley. She is exceedingly knowledgeable and does not talk down to children.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Crawley is FANTASTIC!! She was my pediatrician, now she's my daughter's, and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Crawley is fantastic. Our three kids love her. She is always punctual and easy to reach even on vacation. We love her. I would use her as my own if I could!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I love Dr. Crawley I am a registered nurse, who I know that my children are being well taken care of....I believe in her. My6 children love her as well..

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Extremly through and understands children and parents needs without hesitation. I have gone to her for over 4 years and will not go elsewehre.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I love Dr Crawley! She is thorough, I have never felt rushed, she remembers what my kids are "into" and is very supportive of mom.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Maria G. Crawley's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal