Ratings for Dr. Stewart A. Tatem

This comment is very delayed. I saw him in 2005 once when I first moved here from out of state. He was very arrogant and rude to me. I am reviewing him now because I am trying to see another pediatrician at his office but they will not let me because I saw Tatum long ago. They refuse to tell me why or to allow me to talk to the doctor. I asked if they had a problem with me personally but they just said this was policy. Aparently they don't understand why they have the policies they do. Be very careful if you choose this practice because you will not be treated well if you get a doctor that doesn't work for you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

We love Dr. Tatem. He is highly professional and friendly. He always answers my questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Tatem has been my kids' Dr. For the past three years. He is awesome. He will see you right away if the kids are sick, and Erin his nurse is fantastic! The kids love to go there, and Dr. Tatem always patiently answers my million questions and even returns phone calls right away! I tend to over react and he calmly explains everything to me and sends me home with handouts :)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Tatem and his staff always treat our family with kindness and respect. We never feel uncomfortable while asking millions of questions regarding our twins. Dr. Tatem always takes time to explain and educate never making us feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Stewart A. Tatem's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1993)