Ratings for Dr. Stuart Cameron

After being neglected and ignored by my physician, Dr. Cameron somehow heard about my case (probably through my cousin who works with him) and got me into the hospital in time to prevent what turned out to be a massive blood clot. As so many others on here have said, he literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Cameron saved my life in April 1986. He performed a spinal fusion of C1 and C2 ... Which was cutting edge surgery at the time for a rare disease called Grisle Syndrome. .... I saw him a few times in the emergency room when I was there (usually horse related) and he was passing through.... even 25 years later he still recognized me and called me by name.... I am eternally grateful to Dr. Cameron.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Cameron is incredibly kind, cautious, and thorough. His staff is caring and great at what they do. Though he does not operate anymore, he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Cameron in February 2015. I have no problem recommending him. I did not have to wait to see him. He was extremely thorough in his examination and took time to explain the results of my MRI and Cat Scan, her was courteous and kind. I left his office with a better grasp on my condition and feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Cameron.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

The best sweetest doctor in the world,he saved my life

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I saw Dr.Cameron late in 2012. I was surprised that he had no receptionist or anyone to answer the phone. After an exam and an explanation of his findings he declared that "I didn't need surgery". When I asked how the pain could be eliminated in my hips and how could I stop my legs from "falling asleep" when I walk a short distance I was not given an answer. About a week after the appointment I called twice and left messages with what I considered to be valid questions. The messages were ignored. Not impressed at all. I'm seeing my GP tomorrow to switch specialists.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I have had Dr Cameron for a few years, I have hyrdocephalus and a shunt. He is a fantastic surgeon, has done wonders for me. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to Hyrdocephalus and shunts. My only cons are he is late many times and in terms of talking, he doesn't give you much time. I suggest anyone with questions for him, write them down and tell him whatever you need to quick. I understand fully he is very busy, but I do think he and other neurosurgeons should listen closely to their patients and hear them out before dismissing them.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Very unfriendly staff, Dr. Cameron is never on time and one appt after a 2 1/2 hour drive to see him he was in a hurry so after a 1/2 wait I got 5 mins of his time. After two minor brain surgeries still in tons of pain and the problem is not fixed. Very knowledgeable in my illness but not in a hurry to fix it. 18 months later still suffering and on lots of meds :(:(:(

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Inept medical office assistant, confused response to my condition. Contradictory medical advice during my appointment. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

An amazing doctor. Saw me for a herniataed disc and booked me in for an MRI an hour later. Before and after my surgery he proved himself to be kind, caring, knowledgeable, extremely capable and professional. I was told he is the best there is and I can now attest to that. I was so lucky to have him be the one to do my bilateral discectomy. Without him I wouldn't have my life back. Anyone fortunate enough to have Dr.Cameron as their doctor should be very thankful!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010