Ratings for Dr. Oona Hayes

Dr. Hayes has given me exceptional medical care for the last year and a half. I always feel heard, never rushed or judged. A+

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I'm not a fan of going to the doctors, she made my experience great. She didn't talk down to me as I feel most doctors do. She's fantastic and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The best and most understanding doctor that I have encountered till now.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I was extremely sad to no longer have her as my Dr. She is amazing and willing to listen and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Very easy to talk to, knowledgable, understanding, and caring. Treats you like family. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Hayes is one of the best doctor's I have ever been to! She is truly concerned about her patients and will take extra time to get the job done and make you feel heard (which is why I don't mind when she's a few minutes late). As a gender-queer individual it is incredibly difficult to find doctors who are willing to be open minded about my identity and Dr. Hayes goes one step further and tries to actually understand. She is happy to do referrals and walk people through the process to get funding for gender related surgeries as well (very trans* friendly). My only complaint is that I won't be able to see her after I graduate (not her fault obviously haha). Victoria needs more trans* and queer friendly health professionals like Dr. Hayes!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

she's awesome... very easy to talk to and she displays an inept understanding of her craft

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

great doctor sad to see her go... however i love debbie always helpful and sweet

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

This doctor is very caring, compassionate, as well as a good listener. She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I've always had an excellent experience w the whole office... I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone... Best Dr experience i've had in my life!! Yes they're busy but that's to be expected in todays times..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009