Ratings for Dr. H Yamamoto

I don’t understand people’s comments about him being rude, insensitive or dismissive. I have seen this doctor for several years now and I have always found him more than willing to intelligently discuss test results or answer any questions that I might have. Friendly with a good sense of humor. Some of his stuff can be rather unpleasant, particularly his nurse… The receptionists are very nice, however.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I've been seeing Dr Yamamoto for about 10 years now. He is not my family doctor however I see him if I have any ailments or injuries and he's always very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Yamamoto was very dismissive and rude. His attitude is very condescending making us feel like we shouldn't bother him with too many questions. He only gave 1 word answers and then seemed to want to leave right away, although we had more to ask. I wouldn't recommend him at all as a doctor. No bedside manner whatsoever. I don't know why he is a family doctor when he clearly doesn't want to be dealing with families.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr H Yamamoto was not good Dr, he is arrogant and and he's not listening, he show me don't come back my office !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Awesome Dr, tells you up front what is going on with you. Has great bed side manner always a pro.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Yamamoto since I was a baby he has never lead me wrong and is always willing to find the solution to problems, the main thing I like it he says what need to be said he doesn't beat around the bush without him I would be in far worse shape.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

At Castle Downs Mediclinc. He is the worst doctor I've had. He was arrogant, It appears he does not believe patients' have the brains to have test results, or have data on important health trends. He may be good to patients you need routine tests, but not for more complicated blood work.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

i have been with Dr Yamamoto for over 15 years top notch Doctor. he used to work at the meadowlark mediclinic and our whole family would try to get him as our doctor every time. lost track when he moved but will adjust our visits to this new location asap. we have always found him to be kind and efficient. working at a mediclinic has to be the hardest job for a doctor as it is drop in. keep up the good work doctor signed the crawleys

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Great Doctor. Went to him for 6 years. I've moved away from the area now. Hope I find a doc as good as him. Thanks Doctor Y. :)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

His manner was very stand-offish and insensitive. I just came in to get a requisition form for some blood work. I never had a doctor make such a poor impression in two minutes over a simple request. First he said it was unnecessary and then he told me I had a lot of problems and should get a regular doctor. It was confusing and he was rude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013