Ratings for Dr. Kari Bovenzi

She would not give information and facts. She was happy to sell the $100 in extras after the $360 per visit. Worried about a law suite if you ask too many questions. No I see why she has a go fund account. My child has missed 25 days of school this year and is sick her most days after year of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Bovenzi has been my daughter's doctor since her birth, ten years ago and I couldn't imagine bringing her to anyone else. She is respectful, open-minded, knowledgeable and personable. Her staff is equally attentive and caring. I am grateful to have found such an incredible physician for my child.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Bovenzi is the best pediatrician you can ask for. I have been taking my 3 children for 13 years and have always received the most exceptional care. The office is small so you will always speak to an individual, and Dr. Bovenzi truly respects the wishes and concerns of parents. I wouldn't take my children anyplace else and I dread the day they have to graduate to an adult doctor. I wish that I could be a patient at Genesis Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Bovenzi is the the most caring and compassionate of all drs I had seen. She helped when no others could. I travelled 75 miles and was greeted warmly. Her office staff is like family and her office is like home. Thank you so much for your contribution to the success and health of my children !

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Bovenzi takes her time with each patient. She works as a team with her patients and is open to more than just the conventional ways of doing things.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

We travelled 90 miles each way for Dr. Bovenzi to treat my daughter's chronic Lyme Disease and co-infections. She took everything I said seriously, and I was so impressed at how much time she gave us at each visit. She thoroughly explained the disease processes and answered all my questions. Now my daughter is well, and I credit Dr. Bovenzi with that success.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr Bovenzi Degraded me and told me I was doing everything wrong from day one. When my daughter stopped growing, she did nothing but blame me, kept telling me I was doing something wrong. When told her I was taking my daughter to a specialist, she said "I don't think they will have anything to add" in a tone that clearly told me she objected to this. And Called CPS on me. Well as it turns out the specialist found out she has Silver-Russell dwarfism. She never even considered that it might be something other then my short comings.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Bovenzi is listens to symptoms and treats children with respect and appropriate measures. She goes out of her way to consult with other doctors on difficult cases and studies current & up and coming treatments. Her main concern is getting children well. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Bovenzi is an amazing pediatrician. I love that she has daily call-in hours before her office opens. I began taking my son to her when he was 3 days old. She is knowledgeable, gentle, and willing to answer every question I have. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

She monitors every little thing and is very critical of Moms who aren’t ‘perfect.’ Plus she has a reputation for breaking confidentiality. Now with her local newspaper blog in place, she’s really got another perfect venue to do just that – and already has! I would avoid this doctor lest you, and your child, might get degraded on her public blog. (I notice she criticizes everyone...except herself. That part never seems to happen.)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009