Ratings for Dr. Marco Terwiel

Sadly, Marco has passed away. You could have done a lot worse then to have had him for your GP.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have had many doctors in the clinic where I met Dr. Terwiel and have been very satisfied with the vast majority. He was not among them. He was rude and arrogant. He argued about directions I had been given from my own family doctor and contradicted them saying that no doctor would prescribe the medications that mine had done. Then he reported me to my regular doctor and attributed words to me that I had never uttered. My own doctor was mortified and struck me from his patient list. I was able to make ammends with my family doctor who is amazing by the way. Dr. Terwiel may be very intelligent but can be lacking in respect for his patients. I only hope that this is a rare occurrence and an isolated event. I have read the many positive reviews he has received and would like to believe the best of all people; I hope that I just caught him on an off day.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

The best....my only problem was he was so popular you either had to be half dead or wait a month to get an appointment. We could use more like him in the profession.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

This man stepped in and saved my life. I will never have enough kind words to say about him. I am eternally gratefully to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

After seeing several other doctors, this one wa abl to diagnose me in seconds.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Thanks to Marco Terwiel I have family members that he has literally saved including myself. He is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been seen. I truly wish he wasn't semi-retired, he is the best in my family's eyes. He is truly concerned, for his patients and never makes you feel that you don't matter. Bless you Marco for having come into our lives.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

He is the BEST doctor. I saw him when I was a child and again when I had horrible chronic pain and wanted to get pregnant. I had a baby and managed my pain. He is definitely a gentleman, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. It is true he doesn't "candy coat" anything, but you get nothing but the truth in an extremely empathetic and gentle manner from him. I wish he still had a regular practice. When you get to have him as your walk-in clinic doctor, you are extremely fortunate. He stopped regular practice in/around 2000, and I have still been unable to find someone to fill his shoes for my health and medical needs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

He wasn't my doctor. I was a new employee at the clinic. After my first day, he called me in for a meeting at 10:30 the next morning. I arrived, not knowing what to expect. He didn't show up until 12:00 and before he could even catch his breath after rushing in, he said that what I had worn to work was unsuitable and that I had to dress more neatly. I was in what I believed to be professionally appropriate clothing. I had never been so insulted. To have me wait for 1 1/2 hours so he could tell me that?!? Needless to say, I quit!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

What a God send Dr.Terwiel has been to me and my family. He has stepped in to help me through a difficult medical diagnosis where as my Dr. has totally abandoned me. If Dr.Terwiel wasn't semi-tired I would beg him to be my Dr. He is a man who actually cares about his patients and has vast medical knowledge. He does not push you out the door until he is satisfied that you are satisfied. He takes the time to go over medical results and explains them He is a positive,senitive Dr. but does not sugar coat the issue. I just so appreciate his help and his expertise at this trying time in my life. God Bless you Dr. Terwiel.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

For almost 30 years a very competent man. A human being looking after human beings, not after numbers.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007