Ratings for Dr. Shawn Martin

He was very abrupt and uncaring before he left. Said he was retiring but moved to Kamloops and reopened there. I got a new doc, Dr. Maroney and absolutely love him. Dr. Martin kept saying it was all in my head and a specialist - rheaumatologist Dr. Maroney referred me to found I did have an issue.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I had Dr Martin for almost 25 years. He was an amazing Dr. The Best Dr ever. He really cared about me & my family. He always went over & above for me bcuz he is so Caring! I haven't found another Dr like Dr Martin. He would Always listen & not let me leave til he knew I was ok. He made me feel almost like I was his little sister that's how Caring he was. It devastated me when he retired bcuz the Dr who replaced him, Dr Roy Maroney, is a Horrible Dr & very Judgemental. Dr Martin will go down in history as the Best Dr Ever. Thank You Dr Martin. U are Sadly missed. Kim, Michael & Kayleen P :'( We Miss You!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Been my whole families doctor for 21 years, we will miss this kind of service as he has retired. Good luck to him. Thanks for excellent service. Diamond in the rough.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Has been my doctor for 25 years now, best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

This family Dr. is very experienced. He is a very strong advocate for his patients, always going that extra mile for the. He has a good rapore with specialists and so is able to get his pts. the timely care they need when referred. He is compasionate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Is excellent when needing referals to specialists. Depending on the day, he can be quite empathic and spend time listening to what you need. At other times, he seems very rushed and you feel pushed out the door. He is extremely knowledgeable. If you are looking for an efficient, straight to the point doc who sometimes smiles then this is the doc for you. Recommendation: If possible, slow down and take a little more time with patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Martin has been our family doctor for years now and we are very happy with him. He is straight forward and very caring. He goes above and beyond and we feel lucky to have such a great GP.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Always pleasant , patient, sympathetic and helpful

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Very willing to refer someone to a Specialist, talks with you on solutions, open to your opinion. Honest....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Personable and helpful, Recommends and arranges for specialist if necessary. All what one would hope for and expect in a good GP.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007