Ratings for Dr. Robin S. White

My husband and I met with Dr. White and her medical staff prior to welcoming our first child. While we enjoyed meeting them, we were very disappointed by her receptionist and front office atmosphere. The receptionist asked us to fill out new patient paperwork, and when I asked why for a simple meet and greet, she responded in the context of what's the big deal. I was not interested in arguing with her, so I completed it. I also recall the front desk was shielded by glass with an open slot at the bottom to pass paperwork through. We didn't feel this was welcoming for new parents to be, or children for that matter. It's too bad, because I had heard nothing but great things about Dr. White.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I am a pediatric RN and my children are patients of Dr. White, by far the best pediatrician in Reno!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Love, Love, Love Dr. White. She is very knowledgeable, listens to you while you tell her the issues and guess what's going on, respectful, and sweet. The office takes well checks in the mornings and sick visits in the afternoon. When I was freaked out over immunizations, Dr. White called me and we talked for a while about the issue. She also has called on the weekends to follow up on my daughter when she had issues. Very Recommended.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Robin S. White's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1980)