Ratings for Dr. Christina T. Rostad

Very kind, very smart lady. Dr. Rostad has practiced for years without losing the ability to treat each patient as an individual - and she has somehow managed to do this within a medical system that is designed to rob the patient of their worth and push them through the system like cattle to a slaughter house. I know this because I have worked within it for over 30 years and watched the changes.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Very friendly and patient. I feel very comfortable around her. She doesn't over-test, but she does follow through if she has a suspicion. So, you don't waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Rostad is very knowledgable and professional, but also cares about me as a person and my family. My entire family goes to Dr. Rostad and were sad to see her leave Sanford, as we will now be transfering also.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Dr. Rostad is a great doctor. I found her to be very knowledgeable and caring. I like that she took the time to answer my questions or give me ideas on other things I might try.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

She is a great doctor, and very personable. However, she does cancel appointments a lot - more than any doctor I've ever known. This is annoying, but I feel the care she gives is worth the annoying and random cancellations.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

there have been times that I have had to wait weeks for test results, she is known for not finishing her charting and then she has to cancel appointments to get her paper work done. She is very kind, but not always professional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Wonderful care, highly recommend. Moved away, otherwise would have be Doc for life.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Christina T. Rostad's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)