Ratings for Dr. David M. Tinkelman

My children are thankfully very healthy kids so we only usually come in for well visits. The doctor is very nice however he quickly pushes through the appointments like herding cattle to be honest. It never really bothered me much seeing as my kids are healthy and I guess not too much time is needed. However, my 6 year old has been complaining of a tummy ache lately and decided to tell me while he was attending school he peed red and it hurt. Obviously greatly concerned, I called the office. The secretary very rudely cut me off and told me it was nothing to worry about then hung up. My husband immediately called the office back and asked to speak with the doctor and was told harshly "no". The administration at this office has always been rude but we stayed for the doctor. However, after the blatent disregard of my child's health and well being we will not return here and I hope that he truly considers hiring new staff.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

HIS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AND GIVES ME AN APPT READILY. DR. TINKELMAN IS VERY PUNCTUAL WITH APPTS. AND RETURNING PHONE CALLS. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND I TRUST HIS DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. HE IS ALWAYS READILY AVAILABE TO ME.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Was my Doctor now he takes care of my Daughter. Very Good Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Tinkelman is very knowledgable and clearly keeps up on current research. The staff isn't very friendly, but they are competent and efficent. I have three school-age kids and have been using Dr. T. for 13 years. I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Staff can process paper work and make appointments but their over all personality is not very friendly. Dr. Tinkelman is percise but not open to new options for vacciations. He isn't encouraging with beig more natural, breat feeding past a year, and so on. If you are looking for a straight forward, follow the guide lines set up by the government, basing his practice on some times archaic believes, then he's the doc for you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. David M. Tinkelman's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med