Ratings for Dr. J Luther

Dr. Luther was very knowledgable and kind. He took the time to explain his thoughts and answered all my questions. He also let me have a choice in my treatment. Over all I had a great experience with him!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Good all around GP; no frills or gimmicks; straight to the point and dumbs things down for you; not a specialist, so don't expect specialist-knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

This doctor contributed to my becoming very ill as a result of poor judgement about diagnosing and treating my condition.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

This doctor has his own peculiar bedside manner which could be off putting but he does care about his patients. He has memory lapses but he does get his patients in to specialists quickly.I wondered whether he suffered from dislexia because he had trouble with the order of letters in a name and patient health care numbers. He needs an assistant to take of details for him . He needs recognition of a desire to help while being honest.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

This guy does present a very presentable image. A doctor in jeans??? In addition this guy is just plain weird. No hospital priveledges Not recommended

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Have been seeing Dr. Luther so over a year now. He has always been very helpful and professional with me. He listens to my concerns and always answers my questions. He treats me as an equal not just another patient. I would recommend him to other

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

He was very quick, and he did have a tv in his office which he kept looking at, I think it was kids shows. He also told me that I could drink alcohol with my meds (and I am the same race). He was very wierd, seemed like he wanted to watch tv more than treat me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

I went to see Dr. Luther to get a vaccination. The needle didn't hurt - so that was good. However, after giving me the needle, he told me to come to his office and look at the chart that would show when I should come back for the second injection. As he was showing me the chart, he stated that his nails seemed dirty. He then proceeded to go to his cupboard and get his nail clippers and started clipping his nails onto the floor while still trying to maintain a conversation with me. This made me wonder about his overall hygienic practice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

I went to him for a physical, including a pap smear. Let's just say I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. He was very unprofessional and didn't make me feel ccomfortable in such an already uncomfortable situation. I also went to him a few times before this, once to go on the birth control patch, and he basically wrote a perscription within ten seconds, then let me go. No questions or anything. The next time I need a doctor, I am going to a different clinic entirely.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

As a new patient, I found Dr. Luther factual and straight to the problem.Received a very thourough Physical Exam and a complication that my other Physician had missed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007