Ratings for Dr. Jane Pontious

Excellent surgeon! Highly recommended. Such a delightful person.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Pontoius is a wonderful podiatrist. She takes a real interest in her patients. She has a gentle touch and is very knowledgeable. I travel from New York to have her handle my podiatric problems. I wouldn't trust my feet to anyone else but her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I love Dr Pontius and she treats me with the highest regard and the best treatment she would bring her students in to meet me...How many stress so you know dress up for the students Halloween party...she is something else!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

One of the most delightful physicians and human beings I have ever met. All of the students rave about her. She is like a constant ray of sunshine in a very gloomy environment. Lovely, and took such good care of me...and gave me a hug everytime we met. I love her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

wonderful experience. i've seen lots of podiatrists in the past but i will never see another podiatrist and will only ever recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

works at temple podiatry school in chinatown. The people who make appointments and the front desk staff are miserable, the place is dirty and unfriendly, but she is worth it. Very friendly, funny, knowledgable. I felt comfortable and safe in her hands. She has the students talk to you first, and all the students tell me she's the best doctor there, they love working with her. She's patient and gentle. I had horrible bunions and a lot of pain but she didn't surgery, we tried other things, and then when it came time she was great. And she didn't stop treating me after but she made sure to follow up with me, and told me to get orthotics or supports so my problem doesn't reoccur. She didn't push the expensive stuff on me, again gave me different options, took her time, was patient. As long as she works I will never see another podiatrist

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Female podiatrsit/surgeon - she's probably one of the few surgeons in the world who actually also cares about her patients helth. She is absolutely AMAZING, her advice on what to do before and after the surgery, if i should even have the surgery, God bless this lady, she is amazing

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Jane Pontious's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)