Ratings for Dr. Frank Ferreira

I have always liked Dr. Frank, but I haven't seen much of him my last couple of visits. My whole family didn't come away with a good feeling after our last visit. New dentists were pushy about xrays with my young daughter who has a strong gag reflex, and booking another family member for multiple appointments for what in their own words were small fillings. Not sure if I want to go back or look for another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I'm a nervous patient and Dr. Frank and his team have always put me at ease.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

LOVE Dr. Frank and ALL his staff!!! Walking in the door feels like you're going home, where everybody cares! BEST DENTAL OFFICE IN THE WORLD!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Frank and his staff are wonderful! Best dental office in London!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Love this office and everyone in it. Was there a few weeks ago with a pseudo-emergency issue and the outcome was significantly better than i had expected. My children ASK to go back - what more can you say to that?

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Best dentist I ever had! Been going here for over 20 years

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Best dental office in London! From the front desk to my hygienist (C, I can't spell her name), the assistant and Dr Frank..... top notch. Knowledgeable, friendly, passionate....I love this place!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Love Dr Ferreira and his team. My kids feel super comfortable going to the dentist thanks to these amazing people that sure know what they're doing.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Amazing dentist. Was my dentist for over 20 years until I had to move to another city for work.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This is the only Dentist you will ever want to work on your teeth. His staff is amazing! Big shout out to Christina at front desk who makes you feel welcomed inside the office and out of the office when you see her in the community running errands.

Dr. Frank Ferreira's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born in Toronto, Ontario and grew up in the Kensington Market area. Moved to Chatham, Ontario at age 11 and attended Ursuline College ("The Pines) where he graduated at the top of his class in 1983. Was granted a scholarship to the University of Western Ontario, where he attended for a Chem./Biology double major program. Graduated with a combined Chemistry & Biology degree (B.Sc.) from the University of Western Ontario in 1986, and then from University of Western Ontario Dental School (D.D.S.) in 1990. Lives in London, Ontario with his amazing wife Jennifer, and their 3 fantastic children.