Ratings for Dr. Frank Ferreira

Great Office. Could not have a better team taking care of my mouth.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I am so glad I found out about this office. I did not feel the needle. I am not kidding,seriously. Very impressed by the whole thing. I was anxious cause I had not had a cavity in years. . 5 stars

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I cannot imagine going anywhere other than Pine Valley Dental office. I have been going there for over 12 years now. The staff and dentists are great. They really care and take their time explaining everything.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Love getting my teeth cleaned by Chinsia ( sorry if I spelled that wrong) all the staff here are friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am a very nervous dental patient. I guess that started when I was younger and had many dental problems. I was still nervous at this office but came out feeling hopeful. I needed freezing to get my teeth cleaned and was surprised that the needle did not hurt. Maybe was just me, maybe it was that dentistry has come a long way from when I was a kid. Either way I was surprisingly content with the experience.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

The office, and its staff are experienced, and professional. Also love that they are very easy going, and like to have fun. Thanks for the laughs!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Explains everything, not pushy. The staff here are wonderful. The new dentist, Dr. Lance , was very good also. Thanks for the laughing gas too!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

What a wonderful office, it's like visiting family! My kids love both Dr. Ferreira, and Dr. Chamberlain! Very accommodating, and knowledgable. Everyone has wonderful personalities! Looking forward to our next appointments :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Christina and Sherry are the best. Always help me with my dental insurance because it is confusing to me. Dr Frank and the staff are great!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Simply the best dentist around. He is patient and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this office to anyone

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Frank Ferreira's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born in Toronto, Ontario and grew up in the Kensington Market area. Moved to Chatham, Ontario at age 11 and attended Ursuline College ("The Pines) where he graduated at the top of his class in 1983. Was granted a scholarship to the University of Western Ontario, where he attended for a Chemistry/Biology double major program. Graduated with a combined Chemistry & Biology degree (B.Sc.) from the University of Western Ontario in 1986, and then from University of Western Ontario Dental School (D.D.S.) in 1990. Lives in London, Ontario with his amazing wife Jennifer, and their 3 fantastic children.

• Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • English

• Western University (Grad. 1990)

Request an Appointment