Dr. Frank Ferreira

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank Ferreira

I am thankful to Ratemds for these ratings. I was very pleased with this office and would recommend it.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Frank for 25 years and have always had a great experience. Now I bring my children here and they love it too, especially the treasure chest.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

This is a very confortable office to be in. They put you at ease, do good work.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

We've been going to Dr. Ferreira from when he started his office, and Christina and the rest of his staff are absolutely amazing. I can understand how busy his office is, and new dentists recently joined his team - but in my opinion, they are harming his business and name!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Amazing office! Friendly and comfortable. Can't imagine going anywhere else now!

Submitted September 5, 2017

Great Office. Could not have a better team taking care of my mouth.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I am so glad I found out about this office. I did not feel the needle. I am not kidding,seriously. Very impressed by the whole thing. I was anxious cause I had not had a cavity in years. . 5 stars

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I cannot imagine going anywhere other than Pine Valley Dental office. I have been going there for over 12 years now. The staff and dentists are great. They really care and take their time explaining everything.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Love getting my teeth cleaned by Chinsia ( sorry if I spelled that wrong) all the staff here are friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am a very nervous dental patient. I guess that started when I was younger and had many dental problems. I was still nervous at this office but came out feeling hopeful. I needed freezing to get my teeth cleaned and was surprised that the needle did not hurt. Maybe was just me, maybe it was that dentistry has come a long way from when I was a kid. Either way I was surprisingly content with the experience.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Frank Ferreira's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born in Toronto, Ontario and grew up in the Kensington Market area. Moved to Chatham, Ontario at age 11 and attended Ursuline College ("The Pines) where he graduated at the top of his class in 1983. Was granted a scholarship to the University of Western Ontario, where he attended for a Chemistry/Biology double major program. Graduated with a combined Chemistry & Biology degree (B.Sc.) from the University of Western Ontario in 1986, and then from University of Western Ontario Dental School (D.D.S.) in 1990. Lives in London, Ontario with his amazing wife Jennifer, and their 3 fantastic children.

• Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • English

• Western University (Grad. 1990)

Request an Appointment