You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank Ferreira

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I have always been anxious about having dental work done , but am at ease with the friendly environment at Dr. Frank's office. His staff is wonderful and you can really tell that they are all about taking care of the needs of the patient more than the $$$$.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Frank and his staff actually make each visit a pleasure! For the first time in years, my child actually doesn't mind, and might actually look forward to going to the dentist! I

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

He's the best dentist we've ever been to. He's thorough, and very skilled.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Has provided very good care for our family and we feel fortunate to have someone we can trust and feel comfortable with. Where special care was required he offered sound advice and recommendations. Honest and sincere in providing his care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I ammgetting a filling with him. How does he handle numbing?

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Have had a great experience, not pushy, very caring.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Best of the best. Never had a bad experience with Dr. Frank!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Frank Ferreira's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Frank treated both of my Grandchildren he is an amazing Dr. and treatment is more important than the $$$$"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been anxious about having dental work done , but am at ease with the friendly environment at Dr. Frank's office. His staff is wonderful and you ca..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, helpful and great with kids. The staff are fantastic and make you feel welcome. Could not imagine taking my family anywhere else. Keep up the good work"

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Frank and his staff actually make each visit a pleasure! For the first time in years, my child actually doesn't mind, and might actually look forward to go..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's the best dentist we've ever been to. He's thorough, and very skilled."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has provided very good care for our family and we feel fortunate to have someone we can trust and feel comfortable with. Where special care was required he off..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ammgetting a filling with him. How does he handle numbing? "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have had a great experience, not pushy, very caring."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best. Never had a bad experience with Dr. Frank!"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Consistently excellent experence - the whole team is excellent and that is a reflection of Dr Ferreira."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferreira is the best dentist I've ever had. He is caring about his patients and very patient. Highly recommended! His staff are also amazing! They treat y..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant helpful staff. Dr Ferreira is a fantastic dentist, far better than any other that I have visited here or in the UK. I would never want yo vis..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Frank makes me feel like family when I am in his office! He has made me proud of my smile!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferreira and his team are absolutely amazing! I've never been so comfortable in the dental chair. Highly recommended!"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recomend Dr. Ferreira. I damaged a filling and they booked me in the next day to have it repaired. Him, his staff and his Hygenist seem to really ..."

September 25, 2014