Ratings for Dr. Lori M. Scales

I have been a patient of Dr. Scales for about 12 years. She is very thourough. She takes the time to listen to you. She is a caring and professional physician. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Scales takes time to hear you. She really cares. She geos out of her way to offer different kinds of solutions to your situation. Very KIND.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Lorri Scales is not a regular M.D. She's also a Medical Internist! She's a Great DR. and just a Great Person! A Very Caring Person that will Listen to you and a Smart, Professional Physician! My whole Family goes to her and I Highly Recommend her to anyone looking for a Great Doctor! T.F

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Started seeing "Dr. Lori" when my daughter was born. We needed a pediatrician and found that Dr. Scales was licenced in pediatrics and also sees adults too so, my husband and I transfered to Norton Family of Mt. Washington. We absolutely love Dr. Lori. When my children were sick while on vacation I called her office and she came to the phone. She remembers our ailments and previous visits. I am just as happy with Angela, the practitioner. They work very well together. Angela and Dr. Lori's curtious, insightful and genuine care for my family keeps me loyal to this practice. It's a little unnerving sometimes being treated by a doctor that is younger than I am but she know's what she's doing and she doesn't make assumptions. She will double ckeck her resources when necessary.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

When I changed doctor's I asked if this doctor was seeing new patients, she was. Went to see new doctor, never saw her. She was too busy. Saw NP instead. Dignoised with diabetes, never saw a doctor to talk about it. Saw a nutrientionist, very young, didn't understand why I wasn't testing my blood. I didn't either. I know nothing about this. The nutrientionist didn't try to find out why, nobobdy seemed to care. Looking again.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Scales is worth the drive from louisville to Mt. Washington. She takes her time to hear you and she is very competant and compassionate. The office is equipped to handle lots of tests and has an on-site lab for quick results for most routine tests, The office is pleasant and clean. doesnt make you feel like a corraled animal while waiting. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The wiat time has never been over 15 minutes max for me or anyone in my family as we now all go there. See for yourself. This place is A+ when it comes to proactive healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Lori M. Scales's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp