Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Miller

very careing and knowable will go back staff vety attentive to the children

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Neither Dr. Miller or his staff would give me my son's test results over the phone. They wanted me to schedule an office visit. My son's primary care doctor had to call for the results, which were normal, thank goodness. Who has time to miss work to go to an appointment for normal test results? I think he just wanted to bill my insurance (Presbyterian Health Plan) for a second office visit. When they wouldn't tell me the results I assumed it was because they found something and had bad news. I don't like how he runs his practice. I think he has a very high opinion of himself.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

There is more than one Dr. Robert Miller in Albuquerque. The one I am refering to is a pediatric nephrologist. This doctor and his staff have been very attentive to my son. Dr. Miller is obviously very bright and well trained. He is very kind to my son. He has visited my son in the hospital on his days "off". His schedule gets disrupted because of suddn acute cases so he frequently skips his lunch and/or stays late to make sure the "kids" all get taken care of. It's always clear to us that Dr. Milller has done a detailed review of my sons latest and recent labs and has checked any notes from other physicians before he comes in to examin our son. He puts a lot of time into each patient and listens to the patients and parents. When I look at how hard this doctor is working I can't quite undersrtand where he gets the energy to always be so upbeat and enthusiastic but he always brings his "A game". We know other patients of his and they love him as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Robert B. Miller's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1990)