Ratings for Dr. Charlene Barnes

Dr Barnes supported me during my pregnancy and I felt comfortable going to her. She was reassuring, always positive.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I found Dr. Barnes very knowledgeable, kind, patient, and straightforward. I look forward to going to her during my second pregnancy!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Barnes takes time to listen, do a thorough assessment & take your whole situation into consideration. She provides all options to allow you to make an informed decision! Additionally, she visited me every day in the hospital after she performed my surgery, including her day off! I am very grateful to her & would not hesitate to recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Barnes takes time to listen and answer questions. She provides information and is knowledgable. She has a laid back attitude, and wonderful laugh. Only complaint would be punctuality to appointment times, but I'd rather wait and have a doctor who addresses my concerns rather than a doctor on time but rushed appointments with dismissed questions.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

worst Dr ever and i mean Ever!!! Do not allow her to do any surgery on you she will mess it up she should stay delivering babies and nothing else

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Doctor Barns seems to not look at referrals from family doctors to well. She states she is taking new patients , however keeps patients weeks and weeks waiting for an appointment. It would seem she has a very cavalier attitude towards seeing new patients and does not respond at all. Not at all proficient in her profession.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Barnes delivered my first as the on call doctor and did an emergency c section, I went to her for my second pregnancy, sadly she was on holidays the day I went in (another preemie). She also just followed me through a miscarriage. This women has been nothing short of amazing. She listens to me and she always followed me very closely as my pregnancies are higher risk. I look forward to having her as my doctor one more time in the future.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very good doctor. I had baby almost 9 months ago and she helped me alot.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

she was great to me her staff was tolerable of my crying children and accommodating it was a nice experience - she did my laparotomy and did a fabulous job nice straight scar

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Worst doctor ever..ever..everrr..i dont recomended to every woman in the earth...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016