Ratings for Dr. Dereck Maseka

Very kind, helpful, sincere and knowledgeable. one of the good ones.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

absolutely fantastic! only doctor I will ever trust to deliver my babies!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Fantastic with my kids. He delivered both my boys and I never felt rushed at our visits.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Would not give up in the OR and brought our son back to life after trying anything and everything to revive him. Our story was traumatic but we are so grateful for the happy ending. Thank you dr maseka!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. I would be willing to travel across the country for him to deliver my next child that is how highly I think of him and the way he handled everything with myself and my child.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Phenomenal! He's an awesome Doctor...busy...but awesome! He has delivered both my children (who were high risk and very sick when born) and now he will be delivering my 3rd. He slept at the nurses station after my first was born just to make sure we were alright. Wonderful bedside manor and always smiling. Dr Maseka never rushes you out the door and always asks what more he can do for you. Having my two children I felt so comfortable and respected the entire time. He always made sure I was covered up and was never pushy...always asking what I WOULD LIKE. I loved that. He held my hand to calm me down and it was so appreciated. Wonderful pre and post partum care and even regular visits have been great. Used to despise going to the doctors clinic but now it doesn't bother me one bit. I don't have enough good to say about this man.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Could not be happier with him. Such a great doctor. So kind and caring. Couldn't ask for a better baby doctor :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

He delivered my baby girl and I'm so glad I had him. My reg doc was not able to be there for the delivery but dr.maseka made me feel so comfortable and supported me through the process! He allowed me to try things my way before suggesting any interventions. He also only suggested what I needed when I needed it. I'm so glad he was there and he made my expierence amazing and joy puts (I was actually smiling while I was pushing) I would recommend him to my friends and family to deliver their babies!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Examination for laryngitis that lasted 3 months consisted of touching my throat below my jaws for 2-3 secs. Told us he had a scope for looking at vocal cords. Waited a month for the appointment to have the scope done. Then told he doesn't have that, only for the stomach. Waited another month for the ENT appointment and was told by ENT that they have no requisition. I am not a frequent flyer of doctor appointments thank goodness. Waited an hour on another occasion to have a physical done and then the clinic closed. Was apologized to by doctor and receptionist. Overall the worst doctor I have had.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I love this doctor! He delivered both of my babies via c-section, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else! He was fabulous and so kind and gentle. He doesn't use staples which is awesome. He also did my sons circumcision, and did a great job. I would recommend Dr. Maseka to everyone expecting a child.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012