Ratings for Dr. Antonin Kodet

He has been our family's naturopath for over 10 years. He is willing to see us at any point during the day (and night) and never fails to help us in whatever the issue may be at that particular time. He is kind, helpful, brilliant and over all a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Kodet came highly recommended by a close friend who knew the complex & heart-breaking health struggles I'd had over many years. I'd been to several other chiropractors & NDs in Calgary and Airdrie (and spent a heap of money with little improvement), as well as a long-time RMT, however no one else but Dr. Kodet discovered the root cause of my trouble. He was able to remedy the main problem with visceral manipulation and the best chiropractic treatments ever (and I've had plenty). His kindness & compassion were unparalleled, and he always made me feel genuinely heard and cared for, a very knowledgeable, comprehensive & thorough approach. I did wait on occasion for my appointment, but he always took extra time on the other end and was always so respectful & considerate, never rushed me. Typical visits to medical practitioners have you wait much longer with far less superior results. His instincts with homeopathic and herbal remedies were right on, and I experienced immediate improvement. After 4 1/2 months I now feel stronger & healthier than I have in years, not just physically but mentally & emotionally too. He played a major role in giving me back my life. I can't thank Dr. Kodet enough. He is a true doctor! We're fortunate to have his practice here in Calgary.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Meeting Dr. Kodet was transformative for me. I feel better in my middle years than I ever did as a young woman. In the time I have been treated by Dr. Kodet, I have obtained another university degree, learned to play a second musical instrument, and have soared in my career. Good health and success go hand in hand. To those who have commented on their negative experiences with Dr. Kodet, let me say this: Health and wellbeing are not only derived from without, i.e., external sources such as a naturopath, etc., they are also derived from within. You cannot heal or be a force for healing for someone in your family if there is a malaise in your soul. Fear and bitterness, as conveyed in some of your comments, are forces of energy which in themselves are illness inducing. Love is constructive, it is expansive, it is healing. Unless you embrace the latter, you can never expect any health practitioner to make a difference in your life or the lives of your children. Namaste.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I can't even rate Kodet. I saw him for hypothyroidism a couple of years ago and he couldn't even figure out how to express how a thyroid function. He showed me from a book and convince me to buy different vitamins etc. I don't believe he knows what he's doing. It felt very weird to be around him and afterwards I felt robbed of my money and didn't learn anything and what he suggested for my thyroid was not the proper vitamins etc. I do not recommend to see him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kodet based on my own great results. I saw him with severe chronic neck pains, numbness in my arms and a non-resolving middle ear infection. I had very low energy as well as digestive and endocrine disorders. I was stressed out, anxious, consistently ill, gaining weight and getting worse. My pain was dramatically reduced starting right after the initial treatment. In comparison, I had previously endured 6 months of extensive treatments with other doctors & practitioners that was leading nowhere. The inner ear infection resolved by the third day of using his herbs (no antibiotics). Thanks to his background in both physical as well as internal medicine, he was able to gradually address all my other concerns and helped me to regain my energy. I am back in the gym, running my business and successfully finishing my doctoral studies. If that wasn’t good enough, I also lost 15 kg/33 lb.!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Please don't waste your precious time and money going to this doctor. He sounded very sophisticated at first and I believed what he said. When he found out I had cancer his rate increased. When I rephrased the reasons for my illness from him in less sophisticated terms, back to my husband, I realized how hokey they sounded. Example, " Unaddressed illnesses moves more deeply into your body and create cancer. Really fit people that get cancer because they have lower cholesterol and their body can't detoxify" At one point he even told me it was my fault for being too "diligent" about wanting to record everything he said.

Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr.Kodet was very Instrumental in the recovery of my family member when they were hospitalized. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and explains everything so that we could understand what the treatments were. what effects the treatments would have, and when we would start seeing signs of recovery. Dr Kodet Also explained the ailment in the fullest detail so that we completely understood any current and future complications that might come up. I would highly recommend Dr.Kodet to any individual who is in need of a naturopathic doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Kodet was one of the few doctors/naturopaths that was able to help me. He saw me in 2002 in BC when I was suffering from severe post-viral fatigue syndrome with immune abnormalities in the blood. While another naturopath made me sicker, Dr. Kodet understood how weak I was and put me on a special rotating diet with simple natural remedies. And within weeks I was getting better, with the help of another experienced acupuncturist from Beijing. Where pharmaceuticals and Western medicine failed, Dr. Kodet and my acupuncturist helped me on my slow road to recovery. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Kodet is a wonderful doctor always ready to help with any health issue we might have. He always treats the cause of the problem not just the symptoms. He always listens to our concerns and always finds a way to treat the issue. Thank you Dr. Kodet.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I had two visits with him which I paid for and then came home each time with a few hundred dollars worth of herbs HE sells. He was late seeing me both times and he seemed more concerned that everyone remove their footwear than treating the patient. Toooooo anal for me. Our personalities do not blend well I will admit. Too cheap to get his own receptionist. I felt ripped off.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013