Ratings for Dr. Gregory W. Kaupp

Dr. Kaupp was my daughter's pediatrician from when she was born until recently when we moved across the country to South Carolina. I am so grateful to him for providing us with above and beyond care for a little more than her first year. Dr. Kaupp was extremely informative and never seemed rushed in any visit. He took special care with ease and patience knowing that my partner and I were first time parents.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaupp's for many years and have only positive things to say about him. Under his care I have dealt with weight gain/loss, migraines, knee surgery,a brain tumor and many other day to day illnesses. On all counts, I have found him to be thorough in his explanations, knowledgeable in medical expertise, and caring in dealing with me. When I have a condition that might be helped by drugs, he always takes the time to discuss the pros and cons of the medicine and listens to you if you have concerns about taking it. I have been referred out to specialists (neurologist, orthoopedics, neuro surgeon) and in all counts, Dr. Kaupp follows up to make sure the specialist was able to resolve the issue. His office is prompt at getting back to me and following up on my queries. There are times when I have been unable to get a sick care appointment with doctor Kaupp himself, but I have found other doctors in his practice to be very caring and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I have been with Dr. Kaupp since this practice opened and I highly recommend him. We have never been kept waiting more than five minutes. I also completely disagree with the individual who says Dr. Kaupp is quick with his prescription pad. From my experience this is not true - he wants to get to the bottom of the issue and find the source, not mask the issue with drugs. When he is in the office he is 100% focused on the patient and he has one of the best bed-side manners I have ever dealt with. One of the downsides of such a popular and talented physician is that it can be difficult to see him at the last minute but I still rated him a '5' because the other physicians in his practice are excellent (but we can usually see him and we are there a lot as we have three kids under 10). His nurse is great as well and the same for the office staff. Very low turnover which I think speaks to the professionalism of the office. Lastly, I like that we see the doctor, not a PA.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have been bringing my son to dr. Kaupp since 2005 and I have nothing but great things to say about this man! He has always given us his time without making us feel rushed, even though I am certain he had other people waiting. He has gone way above and beyond for my family more than once over the years and I will forever be greatful to this fabulous dr.!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Kaupp is the best doctor, I have ever met. Both my daughter and son are patients of him. He gives all the attention to our concerns about our kids and provides the best care whether the concern is related to medical or behavior. He relates lot of his personal stories to provide comfort and sense of relief.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Greg is the best doctor I have ever had. He is interested in my health and plays an active role in my battle against type 2 diabetes. Very attentive to my needs and makes me feel very comfortable talking about anything. A+

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Attentive and friendly. Ready to spend time with patient despite his tight schedule. Difficult to get a non-urgent appointment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Gregory Kaupp is a very good doctor -one of the best doctors.Very Very knowledgeable.It is hard to get last minute sick appointments with him.That is obvious, but regardless of everything he is a very good doctor, very kind, very sharp and he can totally understand the parents as wella s the childs condition.When he provides a solution to a problem it is absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I also think Dr. Kaupp is a good dr. But also want to clarify the point that he was always both an internal medicine and pediatric doctor. He went to school for both at the same time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I'm in my 40s and my daughter is almost 3 and we both like being patients of Dr. Kaupp. I like that he is professional, knowledgeable, and takes the time for "whole person" checkups and treatment of root causes. My daughter says he's funny and very very nice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Gregory W. Kaupp's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)