You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ivan Rebeyka

I am a physician.Dr Rebeyka operated on my son for his fourth heart surgery which required skill and experience well beyond average.He did a marvellous job and the results are amazing.He is very modest and says little.He just takes on the task and moves forward doing the best possible job.Thank you Dr Rebeyka for being a world class surgeon and sharing your gift to people in Alberta.You are a truly remarkable man

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Ivan Rebeyka is an outstanding brilliant man. He operated on my son twice in 1993 at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. My son was born with TAPVD mixed. Dan is now 22 and living a happy, healthy life thanks to Dr. Rebeyka.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Caring dr. He always gives you a sense of calmness and professional etiquette

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Amazing Heart Surgeon who saved our son's life! Forever grateful

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Man saved our son what else do you need to know.man of few words but did a heck of a job.our son had an arterial switch an interupted arch and a large vsd.he repaired all in one surgery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This man saved my 3 week old daughter's life. She had TGA and the switch operation. Her assigned surgeon was not Dr Rebeyka but he volunteered to take her on as he had a cancellation. She had a very rough pre operative course, but her surgery went incredibly smoothly. she was out of the OR way ahead of schedule and had no significant complications. She was able to return to Calgary within a few days. 10 months later she is perfectly normal, healthy and happy and we owe it all to this man. He won't say much to you but know that he is the most qualified and capable surgeon there is.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Who is honestly crazy enough to pick cardiothoracic surgery as a career? I'm so glad Dr. Rebeyka has. He's beyond the best. I truly believe he's a humble man who generously has given his life to saving others. He performed my son's life-saving OHS at the Stollery when he was 7 days old. He was there through his infection, post surgery, and our discharge. Dont expect him to say much to you, he's a man of few words. But he knows what he's doing. Come prepared with questions before talking to him, as you wont get many opportunities to speak with him directly. Also - trust him. We are from Calgary and were sent to Edmonton for my son's emergency surgery. His scar is minimal - can barely see it now. And with his TGA arterial switch, he now lives a normal, healthy life. We're grateful everyday for this man.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He was an amazing doctor and performed open heart surgery last may giving me a valve transplant. i would have no other then him perform surgery on me

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Ivan Rebeyka's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician.Dr Rebeyka operated on my son for his fourth heart surgery which required skill and experience well beyond average.He did a marvellous job and ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ivan Rebeyka is an outstanding brilliant man. He operated on my son twice in 1993 at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. My son was born with TAPVD ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring dr. He always gives you a sense of calmness and professional etiquette"

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Heart Surgeon who saved our son's life! Forever grateful "

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Man saved our son what else do you need to know.man of few words but did a heck of a job.our son had an arterial switch an interupted arch and a large vsd.he re..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my 3 week old daughter's life. She had TGA and the switch operation. Her assigned surgeon was not Dr Rebeyka but he volunteered to take her on as..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best heart doctor on the planet . He is caring considerate . Can't say enough about Dr rebeyka"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our son wouldn't be here if it weren't for Dr.Rebeka, his staff and the Stollery Children's Hospital."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Who is honestly crazy enough to pick cardiothoracic surgery as a career? I'm so glad Dr. Rebeyka has. He's beyond the best. I truly believe he's a humble man wh..."

September 16, 2014