Ratings for Dr. Ivan Rebeyka

exceptional at what he does - world class and a wonderful human

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

World class surgeon, our family is beyond thankful for him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

doctor rebeyka is a very great doctor he did my 2nd heart surgery when i was 3 years old and my 2nd one when i was 15 years old he is a very great doing heart surgery.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

One of the best doctors, He can do things others cant dream of. Saved my husbands life back in 2003. I owe everything to him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Rebeyka, saved our grandson's life when he was born with HRHS. Seven years later our grandson is a happy & healthy young boy and we are extremely grateful for the expertise and kindness of Dr. Rebeyka. He is a brilliant, caring , outstanding surgeon and indeed one of the best in the world. Thank you Dr. Rebeyka.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Ivan Rebeyka is profoundly skilled and we were so blessed to have him perform live-saving surgery for our adopted son in August, 2012. Our son was born with a complicated congenital Heart Defect (large VSD and ASD with a leaky tricuspid valve). He was from a remote area in China, where they were unable to perform this surgery and it was unlikely that he would have lived past 8 years old in the orphanage in Kunming. He is now the healthiest, happiest 5 year old we know .... :) It is difficult to put into words how grateful we are for this doctor's gift and we have heard since that he is one of THE best in the world. Truly remarkable !

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I am a physician.Dr Rebeyka operated on my son for his fourth heart surgery which required skill and experience well beyond average.He did a marvellous job and the results are amazing.He is very modest and says little.He just takes on the task and moves forward doing the best possible job.Thank you Dr Rebeyka for being a world class surgeon and sharing your gift to people in Alberta.You are a truly remarkable man

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Ivan Rebeyka is an outstanding brilliant man. He operated on my son twice in 1993 at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. My son was born with TAPVD mixed. Dan is now 22 and living a happy, healthy life thanks to Dr. Rebeyka.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Caring dr. He always gives you a sense of calmness and professional etiquette

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015