Ratings for Dr. Alvin H. Kane

Dr. Kane is the best!! I have 4 children, he is always available. If one of my children are sick, I just call Judy, last minute he takes them right away. I never have to wait. He is kind and extremely caring!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Kane is a wonderful doctor. I went to him as a child and he was also the primary care for my siblings. If I could still go to him I would. If you have young children, Dr. Kane is the best. If you need to speak to him for whatever reason he is always available.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

My children ages are 29, 24, and 12. They all have been with Dr. Kane since birth. He is very good with children. I have never had any type of problem with Dr. Kane. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr Kane is the best. He has been our family Dr. for 3 generations. I am a young grandmother and he was my doctor, my daughters and now my grand daughter. He is an old school Dr., always available, loves his work and kids. Judy is by far the best nurse/office manager i have ever seen. Warm, friendly and knowledgeable. She should teach other office managers how its done.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I always call to come in at the last minute and Judy is so accomdating. They're awesome

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Alvin H. Kane's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1956)