Ratings for Dr. Greg Buchko

Knocked it out of the park again. He's the best. He did ACL reconstruction on my right knee 2012 and my left knee 2016. Could not ask for a better surgeon. The wait time was about 6 months from injury. He asked me if I had questions and I said no. Everything was explained perfectly. Doctor Buchko = the man!! Hats off to the supporting staff as well. They treated me like a professial athlete even though I'm just some ski bum who knows better :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

He did my knee and I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Great job on trimming the cartridge in my knee. Hospital and staff friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Great Mustache, Very experienced and Knowledgeable. Doesn't talk much though so if you have questions ask or bring them, he will answer them thoroughly, if not, he won't tell you too much but I did a lot of research online so it was all good.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

A month ago Dr. Buchko did an anterior stabilization on my right shoulder. I watched the whole surgery on a screen and he always explained what he was doing. It was extremely interesting and instructive. After the surgery I had no pain! I took 1 painkiller the first night (of the 100 that have been prescribed) and didn't need a second one. Dr. Buchko answered all my questions, before, during and after surgery. Very knowledgeable, very friendly, I almost forgot I am going for a surgery! The Banff hospital was great too, all staff was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Buchko did ACL reconstructions on both of my knees last year (approx. 6 weeks apart). I found Dr. Buchko to be very knowledgeable about all things knees and on each occasion took the time to take me through the procedure or answer any questions that I had. In this regard, I believe he is superior to many of his peers. I think all of his surgeries are done at the Banff Springs Mineral Hospital, which is an excellent facility in which I received the best of care. Some of the follow up appointments are in Banff, but the travel time is a small price to pay for access to such a great surgeon and facility.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr.Buchko performed Arthroscopic surgery on my knee for a torn meniscus. I went in for my consultation and was scheduled for surgery 2 weeks later. Surgery went well and the recovery was even better. I went to the gym 1 month after surgery and was back to playing soccer fulltime 3 months after surgery. Thanks for everything Dr.Buchko!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Buchko and his assistant Roberta are fabulous! Saw him for a consultation, then surgery, and one post-op visit so far. Each time I'm asked if I have any questions or concerns. Dr. Buchko is very efficient and does not use big medical terms to explain things. I had my surgery (ACL revision & HTO) early morning, he checked in to see how I was feeling that afternoon, then twice the following day. Very impressive!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. B did a great job on my knee. The staff and his OR assistants were all top-notch. I chose to have him scope my knee rather than wait years to have it done in Calgary. Would do it again (hopefully won't have to!)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I had an ACL reconstruction surgery with Dr. Buchko earlier this month and he was great to deal with, as was all of the staff and the Banff Hospital. They made my first hospital stay and surgery much less nerve wracking than I was expecting. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011