Ratings for Dr. Surender Gorukanti

Just love him. He diagnoses problems and takes away your empty worries with the same patience and knowledge. My 2 years old fell in love with him from the first sight and is is still in love with him 4 years later. She let's him do the shots, take blood, do any tests he deems necessary without hesitation because he is very patient with her. Dr G is very smart, kind and simply awesome.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. G is one of the BEST doctors to children & adults. Since the 1st time I was looking for a doctor he has given me that one on one attention when it came to my son. My son (2yrs)loves him. Dr. G has always given me the best advise & always clears my head from any worries I have. His office is small but it is NEVER packed with sick kids. When he is examining you or your child he never rushes. He takes him time & makes sure that you understand what the situation is. When it comes to call backs, I could say I always get my call back the same day or minutes later depending on the situation. Good luck & choose Dr. G.....

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Doctor is very pleasant always available in case of emergencies and great with kids and much patience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Gorukanti is an excellent doctor! Wonderful bedside manners. Attentive, respectful, caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Surender Gorukanti's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)