Ratings for Dr. Chana E. Gelbfish

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

i once waited 2 hours - the wait time for dr. gelbfish is horrendous and uncalled for, slow, slow slow. - even making an appointment is terrible- they are very unorganized, once lost my kids file for days. Although she is knowledgeable and thorough - my kids hate going there because of wait time. New dr. is nice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Best diasgnotician. always figures out what is wrong with my daughter. Only dispenses the right medications and when appropriate

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

The wait time is CRAZY!!! Also, Dr. Gelbfish is hardly ever there, and when she is there she complains about how busy she is. The office staff was barking at me. All my friends in the neighborhood have stopped going to her because of these reasons. The new doctor who works there is a really sweet guy.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Gelbfish has been my pediatrician since I was about 2 years old. I stopped seeing her when I turned 20 years old because I prefer to see an internal medicine doctor since I am an adult now. She employs a very helpful staff. I did not rate her a perfect rating for punctuality because at every doctor's office, especially a pediatrics office, you have to wait for some time. She is very helpful and knowledgeable in her field. She is very friendly, gentle and personable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Chana E. Gelbfish's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1981)

Guardian