Ratings for Dr. Tim McKay

Cant say enough about Dr Mckay and Dr Jenkins! I have been going there for years and when I am remiss or do something dumb they are ALWAYS happy to see me and offer advice and make me straight and healthy so I can continue doing all the things I love. When I broke my right angle and was Non weight bearing for 6 weeks then weight bearing for about a month I went in with a brutal limp and "Crutch shoulder " and was a mess... Dr Mckay worked his magic on me and although tentative, I walked out limp free and feeling GREAT :) Love everyone on staff as they are always happy and helpful!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I always feel better after a treatment. I was apprehensive at first but they make my life much better.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. McKay is an amazing chiropractor. I started with him several years ago, and he and his colleague (Dr. Jenkins) have always made feel comfortable and they actually listen to me. On more than one occasion, they have saved me from not being able to walk because of the pain in my back. I have an injury from a slip and fall from years ago, and my spine when I was 25 was already that of a 50 year old, according to the orthopedic surgeon. Dr. McKay knows his stuff and reliably uses the activator to bring it back to rights and gives very helpful advice. His staff are fabulous-they actually remember my name and things about me, ask me how I am every time I go in, and always have a smiling face-I always look forward to going in there. I can't say enough good things about this practice and all of the doctors and staff in it!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I require regular spine maintenance adjustments due to a previously blown herniated disc. Moved to Calgary 5 years ago. My home town chiropractor told me, to find a chiropractor who was also certificated to the highest level for the use of the actuator. Well, after much research I found the "Spine Guys". Dr. McKay, Dr. Jenkins and their staff are the greatest. I am a very active person, I don't know the meaning of "stop" or "slow down". I work hard and I play hard. Their methods and over all caring attitude keeps me pain free, happy and moving. My family and I rate Dr. McKay and Dr. Jenkins at a 5+++. Keep up the great work guys.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Tim is wonderful!! He's a very caring person, gratefully appreciated!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Very knowledgable, very approachable, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. McKay is great! I would and have recommend him highly for his kindness and professionalism!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

The BEST THERE IS.... Very concerned about your over all health. Very knowledgeable & VERY impersonable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. McKay is the best in his field. Very personable, kind and knowledgable!!! I love the walk-in policy - no appointments necessary for an adjustment.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Best Chiropractor in the city. Incredible concern for the overall health of his patients. Helpful and friendly staff, especially good massage therapy staff, and a great attitude make this practice one I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007