Ratings for Dr. Brent Weiser

I’d like to know where my review, which I posted on Sunday, went to. Pls advise..

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I know only one thing, I’ll never go back to this person again. His only interest is money. He has no personality whatsoever. Put me under too far, only to try and blame me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Have be with Dr Weiser for many years. Trust him and has great caring staff. Yes you have to wait...but you have a waiting period everywhere. My eyes are important ....so I wil I will wait.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

this doctor just wants to make money. he will have you do tests that are unnecessary and make you wait hours on end only to tell you everything is okay and come back to see me in 6 months when he will make you do more and more tests. very bad bedside manners . staff is excellent however. Also, he is very knowledgeable too but just doesnt care much for patients time. get yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Weiser is a caring and knowleddgeable doctor. He has looked after my mother's glaucoma for years and has helped her considerably. Admittedly, the wait times can be somewhat long but it's well worth the wait because of the care and the attention he gives. I would certainly recommend his opthamological care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Knowledgeable Doctor but the wait times will kill you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

As a referred Ophthalmologist Dr. Weiser has gone above the call of duty and has exceeded our entire families expectation with professional surgery and a great bedside manner.He has performed a successful cataract surgery on my father and has taken great care of mother detached retina . Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Performed excellent cataract surgery on my father who speaks little english. Kept me and my family informed making the who experience very positive and worry free. A true gentleman.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

My wife's family doctor asked Dr Weiser to see her on an emergency basis, and his office gave her a 3PM appointment. She arrived ten minutes early but Dr Weiser did not see her until after 5PM. The office was not busy -- in all that time there were only four patients for two ophthalmologists, Dr Weiser simply has no respect for his patients` time. In addition, he booked my wife for two additional appointments without explaining why in a way she could understand.Do yourself a favour- see a different ophtho if you can. This one is a jerk.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013