Ratings for Dr. Simon S. Lipetz

You keep waiting and waiting in the waiting room. The doctor seems popular as there r so much rush there. But the wait is not worth at all. They r very savvy in insurance matters and will get every penny possible from insurance whatever it allows. doctor ordered whole lot of unnecessary tests for me because my insurance would pay it. But I never got called back about my results. Terrible!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

My husband and I have been Dr. Lipetz patients since 1997, you can say we were kids then. 15 years later I can say we could not have found a better doctor. Yes sometimes the wait is long but when it is you sitting in his office getting examined you do not want him or any doctor to rush you out. Well worth the wait. My husband and I will miss him dearly if he ever retires.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Dr. Lipetz is one of a kind ! Worth the wait , pleasant , listens to you with patience ,brilliant , very knowledgable , finally I found my doctor ! I definitely recommend him !!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Lipetz is a good doctor but his staff is terrible. I need a note for my employer to provide me with an air purifier. I've been calling for over 2 weeks and have spoken to 3 different people: Lilian, Jasmine and Roma (at least twice each person) yet I still do note have a note faxed to me. When I called again today for about the 10th time, Jasmine tells me well that is isn't her job to do that I have to speak to someone else, Roma, who I have spoken to several times. So basically Jasmine isn't helping me. Very poor customer service all around by the staff.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

i will say that the waiting time is long, i am aware that going there i should clear a couple of hours.- i will also add to all the negative reviews that they are all wrong. - i will always use Dr. Lipitz he is always right about his diagnostics and always gives true advice and he is over all a genius - every now and then you will find a negative review - anyone writing negative review about this doctor is clueless period.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

First you have to wait at least a minimum hour and half to see Dr. Lipetz. he sits with you for less than 2-3 minutes, always rushing from one patient to the other. When he comes back to you, he will recommend year after year two additional visits for a sonogram and a neurological test which incurs out of pocket expenses, and this is only a PHYSICAL ANNUAL ROUTINE EXAM but he insists this is a must for any annual physical exam and he won't take no for an answer. Apparently, there is nothing wrong with me because he never gets back to me with the results and I have been going to him for the last 5 years. All he is interested is how much he can get from insurance. I would not recommmend this doctor at all. The only good thing about him he shows he cares for you, but in the end, its just a waste of time and money,to summarize not a good diagnostician. Will not be going back to him again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Excellent doctor, has a lot of patience and very helpful. recommended!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

dr is great!!! his nurses is never on time. i am very upset about that

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

very nice office i saw the dr 3 weeks ago i would continue to see himgreat office

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Simon S. Lipetz's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1983)